MSI Big Bang-XPower II X79 Socket Motherboard - XL-ATX, Socket 2011, Intel X79 Chipset, 2400 MHz DDR3 (O.C.), SATA III (6Gb/s), RAID, 8-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, SLI/CrossFireX ReadyItem#: M452-8447 | Model#: BIG BANG - XPOWER II
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
MSI Big Bang-XPower II X79 Socket Motherboard Product Details
MSI Big Bang-XPower II X79 Socket Motherboard
Secure a solid foundation for your system with the MSI Big Bang-XPower II X79 Socket Motherboard. The MSI Big Bang-XPower II X79 Socket Motherboard lets you build your own robust computing machine as it lets you install cutting-edge PC components. Built with a LGA2011 Processor Interface, it allows you to take advantage of superb system performance of 2nd Generation Intel® Core i7 processors. You can even enjoy breakneck system speeds by having up to 128GB DDR3 Memory using its 8 DIMM Slots. This XL-ATX motherboard is also CrossFire and SLI Ready, enabling you to run multiple graphics car in parallel. Purchase the MSI Big Bang-XPower II X79 Socket Motherboard today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- LGA2011 Processor Interface; supports 2nd Generation Intel® Core i7 processors
- 8x DIMM Slots; lets you install up to 128GB DDR3 Memory and supports Quad-channel RAM
- CrossFire and SLI Ready; allows you to install and run multiple graphics card in parallel
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN; fast and easy connection to your home or office network
Manufactured by: MSI
Warranty provided by: MSI
UPC No: 816909093636
Mfg Part No: BIG BANG - XPOWER II
( Length:15, Width:12, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 6.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- MSI logos are registered trademarks of MSI. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.