Infinity by Harman REF-9602IX Two Way Car LoudSpeaker - 6" x 9", PlusOne Woofer Cones, 3 Ohm, 300 Watts, 67Hz-21kHz, UniPivot Tweeters, Adjustable TweeterItem#: H55-1112 | Model#: REF-9602IX
Currently Out Of Stock!
Infinity Harman 6" x 9" Two Way Car LoudSpeaker Product Details
Infinity by Harman REF-9602IX Two Way Car LoudSpeaker
Enjoy outstanding audio quality as you drive using the Infinity by Harman REF-9602IX Two Way Car LoudSpeaker. This 6" x 9" Two-way Car Speaker produces a booming 300W of power for you to enjoy incredible audio in your automobile. Use its UniPivot™ tweeter to aim the speaker and improve high-frequency, as well as installation options. The PlusOne Woofer Cone allows you to play louder music from smaller amplifiers while it increases bass quality as well. The Infinity by Harman REF-9602IX Two Way Car LoudSpeaker comes with mounting adapter ring that allows you to install the speaker in a variety of factory locations. Purchase the Infinity by Harman REF-9602IX Two Way Car LoudSpeaker now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 6" x 9" Two-way Car Speaker; enjoy incredible audio in your car
- 300W of power; delivers powerful audio performance thanks to its PlusOne Woofer Cone
- UniPivot™ tweeter; aimed the speaker to expand mounting options and improve high-frequency performance
- Mounting adapter ring; install the speaker in a variety of factory locations
Manufactured by: Harman Kardon
Warranty provided by: Harman Kardon
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: REF-9602IX
UPC No: 050667368548
Box Size: ( Length:16, Width:12, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 9.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H55-1112
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Harman Kardon logos are registered trademarks of Harman Kardon. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.