HPE 16GB (1x16GB) Dual Rank x4 DDR4-2133 Product Details
- HP DDR4 SmartMemory for Gen9 Servers provide 14% better performance in rack and tower servers.1
- DDR4 SmartMemory for Gen9 Servers have 33% better performance in HP BladeSystem enclosures.2
- HP SmartMemory enables HP ProLiant Gen9 Server series to reliably identify and confirm that installed memory has passed the rigorous HP qualification and testing. That means you are getting genuine HP Qualified Memory for optimal, reliable performance.
- Verifies that your memory has been tested and performance tuned specifically for your HP ProLiant Servers. Most third-party memory vendors simply don't do this or aren't capable of platform-level testing. HP SmartMemory is sourced only from Tier 1 DRAM suppliers.
- When used in conjunction with HP OneView, SmartMemory enables fault prediction capabilities. If potential problems develop in one of the DIMMs, HP OneView lets you know in advance so you can have the DIMM replaced, before it fails, under warranty.
- DDR4 SmartMemory has 37% lower power than DDR3 at the same speed.3
- DDR4 SmartMemory allows closer DIMM spacing enabling less expensive CPU heat-sink.
- HP DDR4 SmartMemory offers a 1% reduction in memory-related outages.
- With the lower power consumption, the DDR4 SmartMemory requires lower fan power and offers better acoustics.
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
We take great pride in the Refurbished Products we carry on our Website. All Refurbished Products are Grade A Quality, which means they will arrive in cosmetically pristine condition. Each unit undergoes a rigorous refurbishment process in which each unit is tested in all facets and restored to a like-new state. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: HPE
Warranty provided by: HPE
Mfg Part No: 726719R-B21
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPE logos are registered trademarks of HPE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.