See more products
Cables To Go USB 2.0 VGA Lan Dock Product Details
Cables To Go USB 2.0 VGA Lan Dock
Now you can enjoy the convenience of your laptop when you’re not on the road. The USB 2.0 Laptop Docking Station with Video allows you to easily connect all of your desktop peripherals to almost any laptop or desktop with just one single connection. This lets you come and go as you please without the hassle of connecting your monitor, mouse, keyboard, printer and other devices to your laptop repeatedly.
The USB 2.0 Laptop Docking Station contains a three port USB 2.0 Hub, one serial DB9 port, one parallel printer port, one 10/100 RJ45 Ethernet port, PS/2 mouse and keyboard ports, and a VGA pass-through port - all in one single unit! Connect your monitor, mouse, keyboard, printer, USB 2.0 devices, network and modem to the docking station for a convenient all-in-one connectivity solution.
This docking station eliminates the clutter of cables connecting to your computer as it requires only a single VGA/USB combo cable. Additional USB hubs can be attached, enabling the connection of up to 127 devices. No complex installation or re-booting of your PC is required. The USB 2.0 Laptop Docking Station with Video makes desktop use of your laptop amazingly simple, convenient and, most importantly, inexpensive.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Color: Black
- Mfr: Cables To Go
- Weight: 1.5lbs
- One DB-9 RS-232 serial connector supports baud rates from 1,200 to 115.2K
- One DB-25 parallel connector supports IEEE-1284 bi-directional printers
- One Mini-din for PS/2 keyboard, One Mini-din for PS/2 mouse
- One 10/100 Ethernet LAN port
- Three USB 2.0 female type A downstream ports (three-port USB 2.0 Hub)
- One VGA female output port (included VGA/USB combo cable connects the dock to your Laptop)
- One VGA male input port
- Full compliance with USB 2.0 specification
- Compliance with IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX and with IEEE802.3 10BASE-T standards
- Allows multiple devices to be connected simultaneously
- Plug-and-play functionality eliminates the need to reboot during installation
- Approvals: FCC; CE
- Supports Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista
Minimum System Requirements
- A minimum of 16M bytes of RAM
- One available USB type A downstream port
- Windows 98 or later
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 1 of 1
- Jul 21, 2010
Nice inexpensive docking station
Overall I am happy with the purchase. The station works well. I am only disappointed that the laptop connection requires USB and video hook up. I was hoping for only USB for a quick clean connection.
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 1 of 1
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 28652
UPC No: 757120286523
Box Size: ( Length: 10, Width: 2, Depth: 6 )
Shipping Weight: 1.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-28652
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.