HP 12c Financial Calculator, Platinum EditionItem#: H24-12CPA | Model#: F2231AA#ABA
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
HP 12c Financial Calculator, Platinum Edition Product Details
HP 12c Financial Calculator, Platinum Edition
More powerful and capable than ever, the HP 12c Platinum Edition calculator is 6 times faster than before with 4 times more memory. Choose between RPN (Reverse Polish Notation) or algebraic entry-system logic, handle up to 80 cash flows and utilize over 130 built-in functions. The HP 12C financial calculator, platinum edition is a time-tested performer, it has an easy-to-use layout, one-line LCD display and efficient RPN data entry. In addition the HP 12C platinum edition features easily calculation of loan payments, interest rates and conversions, standard deviation, percent, TVM, NPV, IRR, cash flows, bonds and more plus over 120 built in functions. It is the smart choice for business and finance needs. You'll be able to work quicker and more efficiently with over 120 time-saving, easily-accessible business functions.
- Display Size: 1 line x 10 characters
- Display Type: LCD; 10 x 7-segment, single line, adjustable contrast
- Entry-System: logic RPN & Algebraic
- Built-in Functions: 130+
- Internal Precision: 15 digits
- Memory Registers: 20
- Keyboard: Numeric
- Power: 1 CR2032 battery
- Power off Memory protection: Yes
- Battery Life: 2 years (when used 1 hr/day)
- Auto Power Off: approximately 10 minutes
- Dimensions: 5.1" (L) x 3.1" (W) x .6" (D) inches
- Enclosure Material: Plastic and brushed Aluminum
- Key Top Material: Plastic
- Subject Suitability: Real Estate, Banking, Finance, Business, Accounting
- Financial Functions: TVM (loans, savings and leasing); Amortization; Bond price and yield to maturity; Cash flow analysis NPV, IRR; Memory for up to 30 cash flows; SL, DB, SOYD depreciation methods; % change, % of total
- Statistical Functions: Over 130 built-in functions; Cumulative statistical analysis; Standard deviation, mean, weighted mean; Linear regression; Forecasting, correlation coefficient; Total, Sx, Sx2, Sy, Sy2, Sxy; +, -, x, %, ÷, 1/x, ±, LN, ex, n!
- Permitted For Use On: CFP® and CFA® Certification Exams, GARP FRM™ Exam
A Closer Look
- Customizing Features: Keystroke programming Memory capacity: 399 steps
- Time and Date Management: Date arithmetic
- The Time-Tested Performer
- Business/Financial Features Statistical/Mathematical Features, Time and Date Management, and Customizing Features, Attractive one line x 10-character LCD display, Select business functions at your fingertips, Great mix of statistic, business and math functions, Read display results easily, even at an angle
- Business/Financial Features
- TVM (loans, savings, and leasing) Amortization Bond price and yield to maturity Cash flow analysis NPV, IRR Memory for up to 20 cash flows SL, DB, SOYD depreciation methods % change, % of total
- Statistical/Mathematical Features: Cumulative statistical analysis Std. deviation, mean, weighted mean Linear regression Forecasting, correlation coefficient Total, Sx, Sx2, Sy, Sy2, Sxy +, -, x, %, ÷, 1/x, ±, LN, ex, n!
- Real estate, finance, accounting, economics and business work.
- Permitted for use on the CFP and CFA Certification Exams, and GARP FRM Exam.
- User manual
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: F2231AA#ABA
UPC No: 882780469709
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:7, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-12CPA
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.