Kingwin KF-1000-BK Product Details
3.5" SATA Mobile Rack
An internal SATA hot-swap enclosure with instant H.D.D. installation, hot-swap ability, and unlike any other units you will ever encounter. KF-1000-BK has made it simple, easy, and convenient to maximize your storage capability. In addition, the KF-1000-BK has a key lock built-in, which allows you to protect and safely secure your hard drive.
Rear NSS Connector
1.5Gbps SATA and 3Gbps SATA 2
|Special Silicon Anti-Shock System|
- Suitable Hard Disk Type: 1.0" or 1.6" height, and 3.5" H.D.D.
- Interface: Serial ATA.
- Color: Black.
- Key Lock: Yes.
- Connector: NSS (Non-Scratch SATA).
- Material: Metal / Plastic.
- Dimensions: 7 3/16"(182 mm)L x 5 3/4"(146 mm)W x 1 5/8"(42 mm)H.
- Weight: 2.0 lbs (907 g) / unit.
- Model: KF-1000-BK.
- 3.5" Internal hot swap rack. <
- Easy transport and secure valuable data.
- Easy open latch door.
- For standard 1" height, 3.5" SATA H.D.D.
- Safety metal key lock.
- Patent NSS (Non-Scratch SATA connector).
- 50,000 times insertion rate.
- Supports hot swap.
- Supports SATA II (3.0 Gb/s).
- Tool-less design for h.d.d. installation.
- Tray-less design.
- Compatible with all type of PC cases.
- Special silicon anti-shock system.
- Driver-free support.
- Quick Install Guide
- Screw Set
Manufactured by: Kingwin
Warranty provided by: Kingwin
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: KF-1000-BK
UPC No: 859813001403
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: K450-1116
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Kingwin logos are registered trademarks of Kingwin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.