Kingwin KF-3000-BK Product Details
3.5" SATA Mobile Rack
A multi-drive bay SATA internal hot swap enclosure that encloses 3 hard drives with only 2 bay slots. It also supports RAID, instant H.D.D. installation, and hot swap ability. This space saving multi-bay enclosure gives you more expandability for your storage and back up needs. Easy to use, simple to install, and the only enclosure you will ever need for data backup and storage.
|2 Bay Slots for 3 HDD Slots|
SATA Connectors & Fans
Open Latch and Hard Drives for 2 Bay Space
|Supports 1.5 Gbps SATA and 3Gbps SATA 2|
- Suitable Hard Disk Type: 1.0" or 1.6" height, and 3.5" H.D.D.
- Interface: Serial ATA.
- Fan: 2 x rear fan, 40 x 40 x 10 mm ball bearing.
- Color: Black.
- LED Display: Yes.
- Connector: NSS (Non-Scratch SATA).
- Tray Material: Aluminum / Plastic.
- Dimensions: 7 1/2"(190 mm)L x 5 3/4"(146 mm)W x 3 5/16"(84 mm)H.
- Weight: 3.0 lbs (1361 g) / unit.
- Model: KF-3000-BK.
- 3.5" Internal hot swap rack raid-3 bay.
- Space for 3 H.D.D. w/ 2 bay slots.
- Easy transport and secure valuable data.
- Easy open latch door.
- For standard 1" height, 3.5" SATA H.D.D.
- LED indicator.
- Two rear cooling fans.
- Patent NSS (Non-Scratch SATA connector).
- 50,000 times insertion rate.
- Supports hot swap.
- Supports SATA II (3.0 Gb/s).
- Tool-less design for H.D.D. installation.
- Tray-less design.
- Driver-free support.
- User Manual
- (3) Three SATA Power Connectors
Manufactured by: Kingwin
Warranty provided by: Kingwin
UPC No: 859813001427
Mfg Part No: KF-3000-BK
( Length:11, Width:6, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 3.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Kingwin logos are registered trademarks of Kingwin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.