See more products
Belkin - 3' Traditional Cat5e Yellow UTP Product Details
Belkin - 3' Traditional Cat5e Yellow UTP
Yellow in color and 3ft in Length. What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the house on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality, it's a cable used to connect all the hardware destinations in a Local Area Network (LAN).
The RJ45 Cat 5e patch is perfect for use with 10/100/1000 Base-T networks.
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e.
- Perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 Base-T, and even 1000 Base-T networks.
- 50-micron gold plated connectors to insure a clean and clear transmission.
- This product is guaranteed for life!
|Cable Length (Meters)||0.9 m|
|Cable Connector A||RJ-45|
|Cable Connector B||RJ-45|
|Cable Length (Feet)||3.0 ft|
|Fiber Size||50 micron|
|Connector Material||Gold Plated|
Warranty provided by: Belkin
Mfg Part No: A3L791-03-YLW
UPC No: 722868117828
Box Size: ( Length: 10, Width: 8, Depth: 2 )
Shipping Weight: 0.0800 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B20-6000 YE3
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.