Cables To Go 25-Foot RCA to BNC Video Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 25-Foot Sonicwave™ RCA to BNC Component Video Cable
True high definition video cannot be accommodated in the analog domain on a single cable. Component video interconnects are the industry standard for delivering the full measure of performance and BNC connectors are a broadcast industry standard. SonicWave™ Component Video Interconnects by Impact Acoustics ensure state-of-the-art performance through advanced cable design, construction and materials.
Silver-plated oxygen-free copper center conductors and nitrogen-foamed PE dielectric combine with Cu Shielding Technology™ and 24K gold-plated connectors to provide a lifetime of dependable performance. Precise construction techniques maintain characteristic 75-ohm impedance, and guarantee maximum signal fidelity. Don’t compromise your high-definition or extended definition signal; use the right interconnects! Impact Acoustics SonicWave component cables are the right choice when performance matters!
- Broadcast quality 75-ohm component video interconnects feature silver-plated oxygen-free copper center conductors
- Three layers of shielding: two 80%+ OFC copper braids and one 100% overlapped Mylar® foil provide maximum immunity to environmental EMI and RFI
- SplitLok™ precision-machined 24-karat gold-plated connectors with split center pins ensure superior signal transfer
- Silver-solder construction eliminates the negative effects of dissimilar metals on the delicate video signal
- Flexcable™ ultra-flexible PVC jacket for easy installation
- Weight: 5.25 lbs
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120297741
Mfg Part No: 29774
( Length:18, Width:12, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 4.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.