Belkin Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 7 ft - UTP - CAT 5e - gray - for Omniview SMB 1x16, SMB 1x8; OmniView IP 5000HQ; OmniView SMB CAT5 KVM (A3L791-07)Item#: 13056320 | Model#: A3L791-07
- List Price:
- Click to See Price in Cart!
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Belkin 7-Foot Cat5e UTP Patch Cable Product Details
Belkin 7 ft. Traditional Category 5E Grey UTP Cable
Connect all your LAN hardware destinations! This gray, 7-foot Category 5e patch cable is ideal for connecting all your LAN hardware destinations. Exactly what is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the house on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality, it's a cable used to connect all the hardware destinations in a Local Area Network (LAN).
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e.
- Perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 Base-T, and even 1000 Base-T networks.
- 50-micron gold plated connectors to insure a clean and clear transmission.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
UPC No: 0722868104064
Mfg Part No: A3L791-07
( Length:8, Width:4, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.9999 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.