RJ45 Crimp Tool Product Details
Just the Right Price!
Just the Right Tool!
Before gaining control of TWA and RKO, before founding Hughes Aircraft, Howard Hughes inherited the patent rights on a tool. This tool was to become the very basis of his entire financial empire. The moral of the story is: The right tool can change your life.
The RJ45 medium duty crimp tool can be used for terminating a RJ45 plug with a stranded 4-pair unshielded twisted pair cable, making a patch cable assembly.
The Belkin Advantage
- For terminating stranded patch cable.
- Crimp, cut, strip all-in-one.
- Size patch cords to exactly the length you need.
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
Limited Warranty: 1 months parts; 1 months labor
Mfg Part No: F4F198
UPC No: 722868104880
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:4, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B20-6026
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.