With HP Custom Labeled Media, you no longer have to label your own cartridges, saving you time and the risk of retrieval errors. For no extra charge, cartridges can be supplied with barcode labels bearing your own specified sequences. HP rigorously tests its precision-engineered, high-resolution barcode labels using software unique to the HP Automation Group to evaluate and warrant the performance of its labels. These labels are professionally applied in a clean environment to ensure 100% readability accurate storage and retrieval in busy, automated tape libraries. Custom labeled cartridges ensure 100% label readability and can be ordered online in packs of 20. For those customers who value the added security that RFID adds, customers have the option to integrate it into each label at minimal cost. The RFID tag is embedded into the back of the customized label and offers tracking, audit and security advantages for those with IT asset tracking systems.
Features of the HP LTO-3 Ultrium 800GB RFID RW Custom Labeled Data Cartridge
Saves Time, Money and Mistakes
Simple, Convenient and Customized
- Manual labeling is a slow, laborious, error-prone process. With custom labeled media, IT staff no longer have to waste hours peeling, sticking and attaching barcode labels to individual cartridges.
- HP barcode labels use Tri-Optic products to produce labels that will not peel, distort, reflect or fade. Labels are applied professionally, in a clean, controlled environment to prevent backup disruptions and drive damage.
- RFID custom labels: Operational efficiencies as a result of bulk reading of media and line of sight reading not being necessary
- RFID custom labels: Increases the real time visibility of media so the datacenter can quickly recognize a missing tape and thus reduce a chance of data breaches which can incur heavy fines and brand damage
Excellent Value for Money
- EMEA ONLY: Precise ordering is vital to make sure you get the correct labels, in the correct sequence. HP Label Order ID (LOID) process, custom labeled cartridges can be quickly and easily specified online.
- All HP custom labeled cartridges can be ordered with a unique sequence for the barcode labels. As long as the format allows for it, any sequence can be requested.
- HP Custom Labeled cartridges can be used in any HP and non-HP LTO Ultrium, DLT and SDLT drives.
- HP's Custom Labeled media cost the same as its unlabeled media. There is no charge for customized labeling.
- RFID custom label: provides strong ROI as a result of operational efficiencies