NAViBLUE - NBC3500 - GPS Navigation Device Product Details
NAViBLUE - NBC3500 - GPS Navigation Device With 3.5-Inch And MP3 Playback Capabilities
Easy to carry in and out of your car and on the street. Digital touch screen display provides intuitive user interface for ease of use. High quality SiRF Star 3 chipset enables quick and accurate GPS reception.
Plug & Go
It works straight out of the box. Easy to use navigation system that provides detailed maps of your area and spoken instruction turn-by-turn all the way to your destinations.
Listen to your MP3 music and view your digital images when not driving. The NAVIBLUE NBC3500 provides high-quality sound through its headphone output and optimal visibility with its 64K-color TFT LCD screen.
- CPU: Atlas - II (300MHz)
- ROM / RAM: 32MB (NAND Flash) / 64MB SDRAM
- OS: MS Windows CE.Net 5.0 (core version)
- Supported File Formats: MP3, WMA, OGG, Vobis, JPG, BMP, GIF
- Interface: USB2.0 x 1, SD Card Interface
- Battery: 1,250mAh, Li-ion Rechargeable Battery (3 hrs)
- Power Input: 12V, 0.5A
- LCD: Samsung 3.5" TFT Touch-screen LCD with anti-glare coating
- Type: Landscape Type (320 x 240, QVGA)
- Brightness: 220 cd/m2
- GPS Chipset: SiRF Star III, up to 20 channels
- Interface: SD Card Slot, USB Port, Earphone Port
- Antenna Type: Built-in GPS Antenna
- Speakers: Max 2W Built-in Speakers
- Dimension: 4.5" x 3.1" x 0.9"
- Weight: 7.1 oz
A Closer Look
- Ready to use straight out of box with preloaded maps of
- U.S.A on an SD card
- Digital color touch screen
- Turn-by-turn voice instruction
- Highly sensitive GPS receiver
- Built-in MP3 player and Picture viewer
- Long lasting rechargeable internal battery
- Voice instruction in the language of your choice
- Maps with multi-viewing angles to ensure quality user experiece
- Route planning of your choice: quickest, shortest or avoiding toll roads
- Car Mountable
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS IN OEM PACKAGING - GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN
Manufacturers sometimes offer discounts when large quantities of products are purchased without fancy, colorful, retail packaging. We take advantage of these opportunities to bring you the same quality, retail product at a lower price. Retail packaging is designed to look good on a store shelf and attract your attention. It frequently includes more paper, plastic and cardboard than needed. OEM packaging is not as visually attractive but is far more economical and because OEM packaging uses less paper, plastic, ink and cardboard it creates less waste and is better for the environment. Although OEM packaged product ships in a plain white or brown box you can be assured it is the same quality product as the retail packaged version. Buying OEM packaged products saves you money and helps save the planet…GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN. Included accessories, software, documentation, and manufacturer warranties on OEM products may vary from retail versions. Please review our detailed specifications and photo gallery for included accessories and see below for warranty information.
Manufactured by: Naviblue Inc
Warranty provided by: Naviblue Inc
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: NBC3500
UPC No: 094922527806
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:4, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 1.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: N127-1004
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Naviblue Inc logos are registered trademarks of Naviblue Inc. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.