Category 5e Performance Rated Cables for Any Network Application
The Green CAT 5e Horizontal UTP Bulk Cable is used to connect a network outlet with a patch panel. This cable consists of 8 solid 24 AWG wires and comes in a 1000-foot reelex box.
- Category 5e performance rated for any network application.
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e.
- White conductor has color band for easy pair identification.
- Meets the performance requirement of Category 5e
- Green in color
- 1000 feet
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: A7L504-1000-GRN
UPC No: 722868206430
Box Size: ( Length:15, Width:14, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 21.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B20-1000 GN
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.