Tripp Lite IEEE 1284 AB Parallel Printer Cable - Gold Plated, Molded, DB25 to Cen36, Printer Cable, DB-25 (M) to 36 pin Centronics (M), 6 ft ( IEEE-1284 ) - (P606-006)Item#: 976863 | Model#: P606-006
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $4.91 (33%)
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Tripp Lite IEEE 1284 AB Printer Cable - P606-006 Product Details
Tripp Lite IEEE 1284 AB Parallel Printer Cable
Tripp Lite IEEE 1284 AB Gold 6Ft Parallel Printer Cable connects computers with a DB25 female parallel port to parallel printers with a Centronics 36 female parallel port. It supports high-speed IEEE 1284 bi-directional communication. The cable features gold plated DB25 male/Cent36 male connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. It is manufactured from superior molded cable with integral strain relief and double shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection. It contains low-capacitance, impedance matched, twisted-pair conductors that protect against cross-talk and other transmission problems. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life. Order the Tripp Lite IEEE 1284 AB Gold 6Ft Parallel Printer Cable today!
- Supports high-speed IEEE 1284 bi-directional communication (modes: standard compatible nibble byte ECP and EPP)
- Length: 6-ft. Connectors: DB25 male/Cent36 male
- Nickel plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts offer superior conductivity
- Superior molded cable with integral strain relief and double shielding (foil and braid) for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Low-capacitance impedance matched twisted-pair conductors protect against cross-talk and other transmission problems
- Bi-directional communication allows your printer to broadcast printer error messages back to network computers
- Molded ends with easy-grip textured overmold
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332013521
Mfg Part No: P606-006
( Length:7, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.