See more products
Thermaltake VF6000BWS LANBOX Lite Computer Case - MicroATX, Clear Side, 2x 5.25 Bays, 3x 3.5 Bays, 4x Fan Ports, High Gloss BlackItem#: YYD1-VF6000BWS | Model#: VF6000BWS
Thermaltake VF6000BWS LANBOX Lite Computer Case Product Details
Thermaltake VF6000BWS LANBOX Lite Computer Case
The need for a compact yet powerful PC has inspired Thermaltake to engineer this unprecedented mobile gaming powerhouse, LANBOX Lite Unlike tower chassis, small form factor PC often lacks sufficient cooling capability or expandability to allow enthusiasts to build a capable gaming machine. Designed from the ground up, LANBOX Lite is a fully modular chassis where all component may be removed from the body for easier installation. Everything from Motherboard Tray to 5.25” Bay Drive cage can be easily removed with a twist of the thumb screws.
Thermal engineering played an equally important part when designing the LANBOX Lite. Today’s most high-end graphic cards or processor often requires added cooling and high-wattage power supply in order to operate at their maximum capability. Before, gaming enthusiasts that opted to build a small form factor PC were limited to mid-end graphic card or processor that resulted in mediocre performance. Today, LANBOX Lite enables the use of most high-end CPU, powerful graphic card and even a full-size PSII; the result, a small form factor PC that is equally powerful as full sized PC.
*Note: ATX Power Supplies MUST BE used for the Thermaltake VF6000BWS LANBOX Lite Computer Case.
Fully Modular Chassis
A Closer Look
- Piano mirror coating
- Front panel mesh design for maximum ventilation.
- Simple, low-profile, and clean designs with versatility
- A fully module chassis where all component may be removed from the body for easier installation
- High efficiency ventilation:9cm silent fan in front & dual 6cm fan in rear
- Supports Micro ATX form factor & mini ITX form factor
- Supports ATX PS2 power supply
- Dual USB2.0, IEEE1394 Firewire, HD Audio ports
- Sufficient space for settling Nvidia GeForce 8800 series graphic cards.
Computer Case Specifications
|Compatible Motherboards||Micro ATX|
|Side Panel Type||Clear|
|Special Features||Fully Modular Chassis|
|External 5.25" Drive Bays||2|
|External 3.5" Drive Bays||1|
|Internal 3.5" Drive Bays||2|
|Front USB Ports||2|
|Front FireWire Ports||1|
|Front Audio Ports||2|
|60mm Fan Ports||3|
|60mm Fans Included||2|
|90mm Fan Ports||1|
|90mm Fans Included||1|
Warranty provided by: ThermalTake
Mfg Part No: VF6000BWS
UPC No: 841163022580
Box Size: ( Length: 27, Width: 21, Depth: 23 )
Shipping Weight: 17.7000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 58 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYD1-VF6000BWS
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ThermalTake logos are registered trademarks of ThermalTake. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.