Numark - TTUSB - USB Turntable With USB Product Details
Numark - TTUSB - USB Turntable With USB Output And Metal Base
The TTUSB is a unique plug–and–play USB compatible turntable that makes digitizing your vinyl record collection to your PC or Mac a snap. Packaged with all the necessary cables to connect with a computer or stereo playback system, along with software to remove clicks, pops, and other undesirable characteristics of vinyl, the TTUSB is a comprehensive package that breathes new life into older recordings.
As an added benefit, the TTUSB also includes a 1/8–inch stereo mini jack input connector to facilitate the transfer of cassette tapes (or similar line level sources) to computer files—making this unit the perfect tool for archiving older recordings, regardless of their original format. For the editing of your transferred files, the included Audacity software (PC and Mac compatible) provides a wealth of easy–to–use features. Export your analog music to popular digital formats such as WAV or MP3, and turn your old, forgotten records to the top of your digital music playlist.
A Closer Look
- Adjustable Anti–Skate control for increased stereo balancing
- 33 1/3 and 45 RPM speed playback, with 78 rpm support via software
- Line level RCA outputs (with built-in pre-amp)
- Adjustable pitch control +/- 10%
- 1/8" stereo line input, RCA line outputs
- USB computer connectivity for PC and Mac
- Packaged with all necessary cables to connect with computer or stereo playback system
- Ships with Audacity software, for removing clicks, pops and other vinyl sounds. Audacity supports high–speed recording and has ability to export to WAV and MP3 files
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Numark
Warranty provided by: Numark
UPC No: 676762316118
Mfg Part No: TTUSB-RF
( Length:20, Width:17, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 11.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Numark logos are registered trademarks of Numark. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.