TrippLite SU8000RT3U EZ-series Rack/Tower System Product Details
TrippLite SU8000RT3U EZ-series Rack/Tower System
This 8000VA (8kVA) on-line, double-conversion UPS system is for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. It installs in only 6 rack spaces (3U power module and 3U battery pack), witha maximum installed rack depth of 32.5 inches. It features an expandable battery runtime with optional BP240V10RT3U external battery packs, full-time sine wave 200, 208, 220, 230, or 240V +/-2% output, actively converts raw incoming AC power to DC, then re-converts output back to completely regulated, filtered AC output and operates continuously without using battery power during brownouts to 156V and overvoltages to 276V.
In addition, this Tripplite expandable UPS system has a standard 3-wire 208V hardwire input connection; NEMA L6-30R and L6-20R output receptacles, detachable input-output PDU module with manual bypass switch enables hot-swap UPS replacement without disrupting power to connected equipment and a network-grade AC surge and noise suppression, plus zero transfer time between AC and battery operation.
Network management interfaces support communications via RS-232, contact-closure port and optional SNMPWEBCARD slot. detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via network interfaces are also supported. Included is a PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling, Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface, front panel LEDs offer at-a-glance confirmation of line power status, battery power status, AC-to-DC conversion, DC-to-AC conversion, bypass mode and output power status.
An LCD panel with scroll buttons offers detailed diagnostic test information at startup and during self tests, plus real-time data on input and output voltage, frequency (Hz), load percentage and battery charge level. LED/LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Audible alarm. Self-test. Fault-tolerant auto-bypass mode. 4-post rackmount accessories and 2-9USTAND tower kit included; 2POSTRMKITWM 2-post rackmount hardware accessories available. Field replaceable, hot-swappable power module and external battery packs. Attractive all-black color scheme.
- Tripp Lite EZ-series SU8000RT3U 8kVA / 8000VA / 7200 watt on-line, double-conversion UPS system in 6U total rack/tower configuration (3U UPS power module and 3U external battery pack)
- Detachable PDU with manual bypass switch enables hot-swappable UPS power module replacement with no interruption in output power to connected networking equipment
- Fault-tolerant auto-bypass prevents unexpected service interruptions during UPS overload or internal fault conditions
- Hardwire input; 2 L6-30R and 4 L6-20R outlets
- Maximum installed rack depth of only 32.5 in. / 82.6cm inches
- Full-time active power conditioning provides clean, continuous dual-conversion AC output free of voltage fluctuations, power interruptions and line noise
- Double-conversion operation converts raw input from AC to DC, then resynthesizes output power back to perfect sine wave AC with enhanced protection from harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types
- Maintains full-time sine wave output within 2% of selectable 200/208/220/230/240V nominal during brownouts as low 100V and overvoltages as high as 300V
- Expandable runtime is supported with optional BP240V10RT3U; BP240V557C-1PH; BP240V787C-1PH; BP240V1037C-1PH; BP240V1407C-1PH external battery packs
- Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode significantly reduces BTU heat output and operating energy costs
- Battery independent restart ensures automatic UPS power-up without user interaction after lengthy power outages, even when batteries are expired and require replacement
- Rack / tower configuration installs in 6 total rack spaces (6U)
- PowerAlert monitoring software offers detailed site power and UPS updates with support for safe auto-shutdown of connected systems as UPS batteries become depleted
- Includes Free PowerAlert monitoring software packages; PowerAlert LOCAL for desktops and small business networks, PowerAlert NSA (Network Shutdown Agent) for larger networks and PowerAlert NMS (Network Management System) for monitoring up to 250 SNMP-enabled UPS, PDU and other networking devices
- Supports detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via built-in RS-232 and USB interfaces
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- Optional SNMPWEBCARD offers communications and control via secure remote web and network interfaces
- Optional RELAYIOCARD supports six configurable hard contact closure outputs for custom event notification
- Optional RELAYIOMINI interface module offers three configurable hard contact closure outputs for custom event notification (requires removal of USB interface module)
- Supports Emergency Power Off (EPO) via built-in interface
- Included rail kit supports 6U 19 inch rackmount installation in 4 post racks
- Optional 2POSTRMKITHD supports installation in 2 post 19 inch racks
- Optional 2-9USTAND supports upright tower placement
- Front panel LEDs and LCD readout with scroll controls and password option supports visual monitoring of all major UPS functions and advanced UPS settings for charge level, nominal voltage selection, frequency conversion and other operational parameters
- LED / LCD display panel rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations
- Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression
- Industrial mode option (factory preset) enables supports high current startup loads by momentarily switching to bypass mode in response to short duration overload conditions
- Frequency conversion mode enables conversion of 60Hz to 50Hz or 50Hz to 60Hz (output de-rates by 25%)
- External battery packs are field replaceable and hot swappable
Ideal for protection of sensitive electronics in any application calling for upright tower or 19 inch rackmount UPS protection. Common applications include any mix of servers, workstations, hubs, routers, concentrators, IP telephony and traditional PBX switching systems.
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332010773
Mfg Part No: SU8000RT3U
( Length:47, Width:32, Depth:20)
Shipping Weight: 312.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.