TRENDnet TW100-S4W1CA Broadband Router - 100Mbps, 4x Ports, IEEE 802.3i 10Base-T Ethernet, Wired, Blue (Refurbished)Item#: T156-1017 | Model#: RB-TW100-S4W1CA
Currently Out Of Stock!
TRENDnet TW100-S4W1CA Broadband Router Product Details
TRENDnet TW100-S4W1CA 4-Port Router
The TW100-S4W1CA 4-port Cable/DSL Broadband router provides the easiest and securest way to share your high-speed Cable/xDSL Internet connection. It has four 10/100Mbps half/full duplex switch ports that directly connect to workstations or uplink to another hub or switch. The TW100-S4W1CA also functions as a firewall for your PC, protecting your computer from hackers. It allows up to 253 users to access the Internet using a single ISP account. By sharing just one TW100-S4W1CA, one IP address, and one Cable/xDSL modem, dozens of network users can surf the Internet simultaneously. TRENDnet’s Cable/DSL Modem Internet Station is a feature-rich product that provides cost-effective functionality and an easy configuration.
A Closer Look
- Supports Cable/DSL Modem with Dynamic IP, Fixed IP, PPPoE and PPTP Connection Types
- Provides NAT (Network Address Port Translation) Firewall
- Supports Virtual Servers (Port Forwarding) and DMZ
- Supports Client Filtering by Date/Time (10 Entries and
- Special Applications Filter (10 Entries)
- Supports MAC Address Control to Allow or Deny Access (32 Entries)
- Supports DNS (Domain Name System) Account for Server Mapping and Dynamic DNS Service
- Supports IPSec and PPTP VPN Pass-Through (when each VPN client connects to a different VPN endpoint)
Manufactured by: TRENDnet
Warranty provided by: TRENDnet
UPC No: 710931931143
Mfg Part No: RB-TW100-S4W1CA
( Length:10, Width:8, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- TRENDnet logos are registered trademarks of TRENDnet. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.