Whistler - PI-3000W - Power Inverter Product Details
Whistler - PI-3000W - Power Inverter And Circuit Protection
Whistler. Technology for the way you live. Whether you're seeking the ultimate in security for your business or home, or looking for a radar detection device that will help you drive safely. Whistler has the technology that fits the way you live. And Whistler offers power inverters that allow you to run your AC appliance right from your vehicle. When it comes to safety, convenience and trip planning - there's no better source than Whistler.
A Closer Look
- Full output power - other inverters have reduced output over time.
- High Surge
- Battery Volt/Watt Meter - Allow monitoring of either battery voltage or output wattage.
- Ground Fault Sensing
- Electronic Circuit Protection
- Overload Protection – Inverter will automatically shut down if load exceeds inverter rating.
- Smart Surge Control - Inverter will attempt to start loads above the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds.
- Voltage Protection - Whenever the input exceeds 15 volts DC or is less than 10 volts, the inverter will automatically shutdown.
- Short Circuit Protection - Automatically shuts down until short circuit is removed.
- Thermal Cutoff - Automatically shuts down if internal temperature exceeds safe design parameters.
- Cooling Fan - Keeps inverter cool to protect from overheating.
- Remote Operation Jack - Accepts the optional remote control.
- 300 Amp Power Requirement - at rated output
Manufactured by: Whistler Group
Warranty provided by: Whistler Group
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: PI-3000W
UPC No: 052303403408
Box Size: ( Length:17, Width:12, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 14.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: W529-1042
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Whistler Group logos are registered trademarks of Whistler Group. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.