Aten PN9108U IP Power Over the Net Product Details
Aten PN9108U IP Power Over the Net
The PN9108U is a control unit that offers power management for up to eight directly connected devices (computers, hubs, routers, etc.). Combined with the PN0108, this unit can daisy chain to a maximum of 128 devices.
The PN9108U connects directly to the internet via your network, it allows administrators from any computer connected to the internet, whether down the hall, or half way around the world - to control the power off, power on, and reboot status for each attached device.
- Remote power on/off/reboot control for eight outlets via TCP/IP and a built in 10/100 Ethernet ports
- Daisy chain up to 15 additional stations to control up to 128 outlets
- Local / manual switching (with user restricted access) for each port via front panel push button switches
- Individual control of each port - users can set the power on sequence and delay time for each port to allow equipment to be turned on in the proper order
- Easy setup and operation via a browser interface
- Safe shutdown and rebooting for Windows systems
- Over current protection and recovery for each AC port; total port over current protection - remote users can monitor the current status via the GUI on their browser
- Separate circuits for unit power and device power - the power control status menu is still accessible even when an over current condition trips the devices' circuit breaker.
- 1 PN9108U Unit
- 1 PN9108U to AC Power Cord
- 8 PN9108U to Computer Power Cords
- 8 Safe Shutdown Cables
- 1 PON Cable (DB9F to DB9M)
- 1 Software CD
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Manufactured by: Aten Technology
Warranty provided by: Aten Technology
UPC No: 614003108641
Mfg Part No: PN9108U
( Length:4, Width:13, Depth:24)
Shipping Weight: 16.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Aten Technology logos are registered trademarks of Aten Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.