HPE 7506-V - Switch - L4-L7 - managed - Product Details
- The HP 7500 Switch Series consists of modular switches designed to meet the evolving network demands of the enterprise LAN core, aggregation layer, and edge. This series offers 40GbE connectivity and cost-effective 10GbE ports for mission-critical applications and high-speed communications.
- Broad offering of interfaces include 40GbE connectivity, cost-effective wire-speed 10GbE and high density PoE/PoE+ of up to 460 PoE/PoE+ ports for IP phones and cameras.
- BYOD-ready features with the wired-WLAN module deliver mobility, including support for up 1,024 access points per module, N+1, N+N, and 1+1 redundancy with sub-second failovers, IPv4/IPv6 and end-to-end QoS, and flexible forwarding modes as well as Wi-Fi clear connect radio-frequency.
- No hidden costs with license-free software with Layer 2 and 3 feature set including IPv6, MPLS functionality, and robust QoS.
- The HP 7500 Switch Series supports a maximum of 1,152 Gb/s switching capacity with a 2.4 Tb/s backplane, delivering enhanced performance and future expansion capability.
- Delivers up to 714 Mb/s throughput with dual fabrics performing all switching and routing functions in the I/O modules while meeting the current and future demands of an enterprise's bandwidth-intensive applications.
- HP Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) allows up to four 7500 Switch Series chassis to be virtualized into a single switching/routing fabric that improves network performance and resiliency, that simplifies deployment and management.
- Open application architecture enables fully-integrated high-performance application-specific modules, such as Unified wired-WLAN module and a 20 Gbps Firewall Module, providing end-to-end BYOD infrastructure and advanced security.
- The HP 7500 Switch Series includes a robust set of security and quality of services features to build a trusted network that meets your ever-changing corporate policies and compliances.
- Flexible authentication options include 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, and Endpoint Admission Defense, providing you with greater security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Advanced distributed denial of service (DDOS) protection, such as DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, and ARP Protection, and flexible traffic controls such - as policy-based routing, QoS, and ACLs, are available to manage end-to-end application priorities.
- Included with the 7500 Switch Series are a powerful set of multilevel-access security controls, such as varying security management login, RADIUS, SSH, TACACS/TACACS+, to protect and control change management access.
- The HP 7500 Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with IMC which provides end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- Integrated security and unified wired and wireless networks.
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
We take great pride in the Refurbished Products we carry on our Website. All Refurbished Products are Grade A Quality, which means they will arrive in cosmetically pristine condition. Each unit undergoes a rigorous refurbishment process in which each unit is tested in all facets and restored to a like-new state. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HPE
Warranty provided by: HPE
UPC No: 0886111089079
Mfg Part No: JD241BR
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPE logos are registered trademarks of HPE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.