ArctiClean Thermal Material Remover and Purifier Product Details
ArctiClean Thermal Material Remover and Surface Purifier
Introducing ArctiClean, the first retail product to emerge from the union of Arctic Silver and Nanotherm technology. ArctiClean is a two-step cleaning process that removes existing thermal grease or pads and prepares the thermal surface for a fresh application of thermal interface material.
- Size: 60lm (30ml + 30ml)
- Contents: Arcticlean 1 & 2
- Unique 2-Step Process - ArctiClean 1 Thermal Material Remover quickly emulsifies and dissolves the existing thermal grease or pad from the CPU and/or heatsink so that it can easily be removed with a clean cloth or paper towel. A few drops of ArctiClean 2 Thermal Surface Purifier and some gentle wiping then removes the remaining residue and inhibits flash corrosion on copper or aluminum.
- ArctiClean 1 Thermal Material Remover - ArctiClean 1 uses a proprietary combination of non-toxic biodegradable solvents to emulsify thermal greases or thermal pads. The citrus and soy based solvents in ArctiClean 1 match or exceed many hazardsous and volatile solvents such as fluorinated and chlorinated organic solvents, acetone, MEK (methyl ethyl ketone), mineral spirits, isopropyl alcohol, and toluene.
- ArctiClean 2 Thermal Surface Purifier - The cationic surfactants in ArctiClean 2 remove any residue left by the ArctiClean 1 leaving a pristine surface for the application of a new thermal interface material. It also incorporates advanced flash corrosion inhibitors that minimize the corrosion layer on copper and aluminum allowing for more intimate contact between the thermal interface material and the heatsink.
- Using ArctiClean 2 With Other Solvents - Most solvents and cleaning products leave residue on the CPU and heatsink that negatively affects the performance of any subsequently applied thermal interface material. ArctiClean 2 Thermal Surface Purifier removes the residue of citrus or petroleum based cleaners and inhibits flash corrosion on a copper or aluminum heatsink.
- Compliancy - RoHS Compliant.
Manufactured by: Arctic Silver
Warranty provided by: Arctic Silver
UPC No: 0832199004015
Mfg Part No: ACN-60ML
( Length:6, Width:4, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Arctic Silver logos are registered trademarks of Arctic Silver. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.