HPE MSM430 (AM) - Wireless access point - Product Details
- The HP MSM 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series is the first three spatial stream 802.11n access point product in the industry to deliver near gigabit client access for enhanced voice and rich media applications.
- Supports both centralized and distributed traffic forwarding offering enhanced application performance and WLAN scalability.
- Provides advanced QoS for voice and video communication supporting IEEE 802.1p traffic priority handling for Microsoft Lync and Spectralink Voice Priority (SVP).
- Extends network availability with self-healing, self-optimizing local mesh.
- The HP MSM 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series optimizes WLAN coverage and reliability with Wi-Fi Clear Connect automatic power adjustment, real-time identification of interference, and intelligent channel switching.
- Enhances the user experience with airtime fairness, providing equal RF transmission time for wireless clients in mixed client environments.
- Extends RF coverage with transmit beamforming and improve client performance by automatically redirecting 5 GHz-capable clients to the less-congested 5 GHz spectrum.
- Supports concurrent 5 GHz operation (MSM466 and MSM466-R) improving noise immunity, and channel availability in high density Wi-Fi environments.
- The HP MSM 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series provides comprehensive threat protection with integrated IDS offering granular threat detection and location tacking capabilities.
- Simplifies client authentication with support internal and external authentication, authorization and accounting servers, per user VLAN mapping and authentication.
- Locks out unauthorized wireless access by authenticating users prior to granting network access and secure data integrity of the wireless traffic with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) or Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP).
- The HP MSM 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series provides indoor 802.11n Dual Radio indoor access points delivers industry leading Lifetime Warranty 2.0 and 3 year 24x7 phone support.
- Provides interoperability with all IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n client devices through Wi-Fi Alliance certifications.
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
We take great pride in the Refurbished Products we carry on our Website. All Refurbished Products are Grade A Quality, which means they will arrive in cosmetically pristine condition. Each unit undergoes a rigorous refurbishment process in which each unit is tested in all facets and restored to a like-new state. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HPE
Warranty provided by: HPE
UPC No: 0886111964185
Mfg Part No: J9650AR
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 5.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPE logos are registered trademarks of HPE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.