HPE MSM460 (AM) - Wireless access point - Product Details
- Wi-Fi Clear Connect: provides a system-wide approach to improve WLAN reliability by proactively determining and adjusting to changing RF conditions; helps optimize WLAN performance by detecting interference from Wi-Fi and non-Wi-Fi sources using Spectrum Analysis capabilities built into the access points, identifying rogue activity and making decisions at a system-wide level
- Advanced radio resource management: Automatic radio power adjustments: include real-time power adjustments based on changingenvironmental conditions and signal coverage adjustment. Automatic radio channel: provides intelligent channel switching and real-time Interferencedetection. Intelligent client load balancing: determines number of clients across neighboring APs and adjustsclient allocation to balance the load. Airtime fairness: provides equal RF transmission time for wireless clients.
- Spectrum analysis : Power/frequency spectrum analysis: measures noise from IEEE 802.11 remote sources. Signal detection/classification: identifies source of RF interference, for example, Bluetooth, cordless phones, and microwave ovens. Evaluation of channel quality: helps detect severe channel degradation and improve thereporting of poor RF performance.
- Integrated IDS (Premium Mobility version required): detects and locates unknown and rogue devices
- Access point management: provides secure Web browser (SSL and VPN), command-line interface, SNMP v2c, SNMP v3, MIB-II with traps, and RADIUS Authentication Client MIB (RFC 2618); offers embedded HTML management tool with secure access (SSL and VPN); implements scheduled configuration and firmware upgrades from a central controller
- Rate limiting: supports per-wireless client ingress-enforced maximums andper-wireless client, per-queue guaranteed minimums
- Centralized traffic: Layer 2 and Layer 3 QoS settings are maintained when usingMobility Traffic Manager or guest access
- IEEE 802.1p prioritization: delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic
- Wireless: L2/L3/L4 classification: IEEE 802.1p VLAN priority, SpectraLink SVP, and DiffServ. Assigned by VSC: Wi-Fi MultiMedia (WMM), IEEE 802.11e EDCF, and Service-Aware priority. Maximum VoIP call capacity: 12 active calls on IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n.
- SpectraLink Voice Priority (SVP) support: prioritizes SpectraLink voice IP packets sent from a SpectraLink NetLink SVP server to SpectraLink wireless voice handsets to help ensure excellent voice quality
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support: simplifies deployment and dramatically reduces installation costs by helping to eliminate the time and cost involved in supplying local power at each access point location
- Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on the Ethernet interface
- Three spatial stream MIMO technology: provides the latest in Wi-Fi technology, which allows for 450 Mbps of signaling per radio; delivers potentially more than a 50 percent increase in performance over any two spatial stream product
- Beamforming: provides better coverage area and better performance at distances from the AP
- Bandsteering: redirects 5 GHz-capable clients automatically to the less-congested 5 GHz spectrum
- Concurrent operation in the 5 GHz band: provides the ability to run both radios in the 5 GHz band for outstanding performance (MSM466 and MSM466-R access points only)
- MSM430 and MSM 460 AP antennas: embedded high-gain antennas (4 dBi antenna at 2.4 GHz and 7 dBi antenna at 5 GHz) provide excellent coverage without the added cost of external antennas
- Ports: 1 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 port (IEEE 802.3 Type 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u Type 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab Type 1000BASE-T); Duplex: 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX: half or full; 1000BASE-T: full only; 1 RJ-45 serial console port
- Mounting: Includes two ceiling mounting clips
- Safety: UL 2043; UL 60950-1; IEC 60950-1; EN 60950-1; CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1
- Electromagnetic compatibility: EN 55022 Class B; EN 301 489-1; EN 301 489-17; ICES-003 Class B; FCC Part 15, Class B
- Power consumption: 12.9 W (maximum)
- Operating temperature range: 0 to 50°C
- Operating humidity range: 5 to 95% (noncondensing)
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
We take great pride in the Refurbished Products we carry on our Website. All Refurbished Products are Grade A Quality, which means they will arrive in cosmetically pristine condition. Each unit undergoes a rigorous refurbishment process in which each unit is tested in all facets and restored to a like-new state. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HPE
Warranty provided by: HPE
UPC No: 0886111964147
Mfg Part No: J9590AR
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 7.0100 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPE logos are registered trademarks of HPE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.