HPE MSM760 Mobility Controller - Network management device - 2 ports - 10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN, GigE - 1U - remarketed - rack-mountable (J9420AR)Item#: 13160673 | Model#: J9420AR |
- $4,119.99 †
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
HPE MSM760 Mobility Controller - Network Product Details
- Wi-Fi Clear Connect: - Wi-Fi Clear Connect provides a system-wide approach to ensure WLAN reliability by proactively determining and adjusting to changing RF conditions. Optimizes WLAN performance by detecting interference from WiFi and non-WiFi sources using Spectrum Analysis capabilities built into the MSM430 and MSM46x Access Points, identifying rogue activity (MSM410, MSM430, MSM46x), and making decisions at a system-wide level..
- Diagnostic: client event log records association, authentication, and DHCP events; includes a packet capture tool for Ethernet and IEEE 802.11 interfaces (PCAP format), a wireless client data rate matrix, and a client status page; complete session logging provides detailed information for problem identification and resolution
- Spectrum Analysis (requires MSM430 or MSM46x models): Power/frequency spectrum analysis : measures noise from IEEE 802.11 remote sources. Signal detection/classification : identifies source of RF interference, e.g., Bluetooth, cordless phones, microwave ovens. Evaluation of channel quality : helps detect severe channel degradation and improves the reporting of poor RF performance.
- Automated work flows: Initial controller settings: define basic operational settings for the controller, e.g., network connections, security settings, and system time. Wireless network for employees: enables setup of a new wireless network for employees, e.g., network and security settings,and basic voice and video settings. Wireless network for guests: provides wireless access for guest users, e.g., network and security settings specific to guest access.
- Remote configuration and management: are available through secure Web browser, command-line (console port or SSH), SOAP, or SNMP
- Stateful firewall: enforces firewall policies to control traffic and filter access to network services; maintains session information for every connection passing through it, enabling the firewall to control packets based on existing sessions
- NAT/PAT: choice of dynamic partial address translation (PAT) or static network address translation (NAT) preserves a network's IP address pool or conceals the private address of network resources, such as Web servers, which are made accessible to users of a guest or public wireless LAN
- Authenticated network access: authenticates users with an internal or external RADIUS server or Microsoft Active Directory before allowing full network connectivity
- Rate limiting: supports per-wireless client ingress-enforced maximums and per-wireless client, per-queue guaranteed minimums
- Centralized traffic: Layer 2 and Layer 3 QoS settings are maintained when using Mobility Traffic Manager or guest access
- Solutions enhanced for businesses: MSM7xx controllers deliver services for a range of vertical markets, including healthcare, hospitality, education, manufacturing, transportation, and service providers
- Powerful security capabilities: robust, identity- and role-based user account profiles use internalor external AAA services
- Solutions that cover the most important WLAN applications: HP MSM solutions deliver rich application support, including guest access, location-based services, Voice over Wi-Fi (VoWi-Fi), hotspot, surveillance, and secure point of sale
- Capacity that scales from small office to large campus: efficiently deploy wireless LANs (WLANs) with the MSM720 controller, which supports 10 to 40 APs; and the MSM760 and MSM765 zl controllers, which control 40 to 200 APs
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
We take great pride in the Refurbished Products we carry on our Website. All Refurbished Products are Grade A Quality, which means they will arrive in cosmetically pristine condition. Each unit undergoes a rigorous refurbishment process in which each unit is tested in all facets and restored to a like-new state. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HPE
Warranty provided by: HPE
UPC No: 0884962582657
Mfg Part No: J9420AR
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPE logos are registered trademarks of HPE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.