3-foot FireWire Cable Product Details
Transmission Rate Of Up To 400Mbps
A bolt of information shoots through your Belkin FireWire cable to your PC. Now your digital camcorder is interfacing with your computer like never before. Finally, a high-speed serial bus that bridges the world of consumer electronics and computers.
The IEEE 1394 FireWire compatible cable attaches a device, like a digital camcorder (4-pin port), to your computer (4-pin port) at a transmission rate of up to 400Mbps. Compatible with all Apple FireWire and Sony i.LINK devices.
The Belkin Advantage
- Up to 400 Mbits/sec High Speed Data transmission.
- Quad shielding (S-400 specification) ensures maximum speed with no data loss.
- Apple FireWire and Sony i.LINK compatible.
- Plug and Play Technology.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Twisted pair construction for extreme velocity data transfer rates.
- Molded strain relief and PVC overmolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmissions.
- Outer shield and inner shield (foil and braid) ensures compliance with the latest IEEE 1394 standards, which reduces radio frequency and electro-magnetic interference.
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
UPC No: 722868343005
Mfg Part No: F3N402-03-ICE
( Length:6, Width:3, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.1200 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.