Belkin 75-Foot Cat5e Lan UTP Patch Cable Product Details
Belkin RJ45 CAT-5e Patch Cable
What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the house on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality, it's a cable used to connect all the hardward destinations in a Local Area Network (LAN).
The RJ45 Cat 5e patch is perfect for use with 10/100 Base-T networks.
- 75 feet in length
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e.
- Perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 Base-T networks.
- 50-micron gold plated connectors to insure a clean and clear transmission.
- This product is guaranteed for life!
- PowerSum tested
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
UPC No: 0722868109182
Mfg Part No: A3L791-75
( Length:6, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.7400 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.