Belkin 1-Meter Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Cable Product Details
Belkin Cabling Solutions
Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable, ST/LC
Used to connect two nearby components with fiber connectors, these cables transmit data with light, so you don’t have to worry about electrical interference. Belkin carries a variety of fiber-optic patch cables in an assortment of connector styles and lengths. All our fiber-optic cables are 100% tested for performance. These new cables use half of the rack space as, for example, the regular SC connectors; they are ideal for drop-in replacement for copper-based modular connector systems because they use the same as an RJ45 copper connector. Remember, your setup--whether large or small, professional or just a home enthusiast masterpiece, is only as good as your cabling.
- 100% tested for quality, reliabilty and performance
- Offers the optimal solution for high-speed data transmission
- Corning glass and superior construction
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: F2F402L0-01M
UPC No: 722868459041
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0400 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B20-5490
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.