Tripp Lite SmartRack 25U Enclosure Cabinet - up to 3000 lbs. Load Capacity 4 Vertical Posts For 24 Rack Mountable Devices Reversible Doors Includes Mounting Accessories - SR25UBItem#: 633272 | Model#: SR25UB
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $647.40 (42%)
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
TrippLite SmartRack 25U Enclosure Cabinet - SR25UB Product Details
TrippLite SmartRack 25U Enclosure Cabinet
Keep your critical servers and network equipment operating nonstop with the TrippLite SmartRack 25U Enclosure Cabinet. The TrippLite SmartRack 25U Enclosure Cabinet allows you to secure your IT environment’s high density servers and networking applications with provisions for cooling, power distribution, and cable management. It even eliminates time-consuming measurements as it features adjustable mounting rails that include an easy-view depth index. This SmartRack enclosure is capable of holding up to 3000 lbs and is fully compatible with hot-aisle/cold-aisle center configurations. Built with heavy-duty casters, you can just simply roll it into place. Purchase the TrippLite SmartRack 25U Enclosure Cabinet today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Enclosure Cabinet; keeps critical servers and network equipment performing at its best
- Vendor-neutral Square Hole/Cage Nut Mounting; works well with all EIA-310-D compliant 19" equipment
- Toolless Mounting Slots; ensures quick installation of PDUs and vertical cable managers
- Lightweight Modular Doors and Side Panels; provides safe, convenient service access
- Integrated Baying Tabs; combines enclosures in rows for standard center baying applications
- 25U SmartRack enclosure with doors and side panels
- 4 interior vertical posts with unthreaded square hole openings
- Standard 24" width for optimizing floor space
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity
- 3000 lb stationary / 2250 lb rolling load capacity
- Toolless keyhole mounting speeds up PDU installation and cable management
- Easy indexing system simplifies adjustable mounting rail installation
- Locking, removable, reversible front and rear doors
- Locking, removable side panels keyed alike with doors
- Guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310 compliant 19" rackmount equipment
- Preinstalled casters and leveling fee
- Ships fully assembled
- Five year repair or replacement warranty
25U Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet with Doors & Sides 3000lb Load Capacity
Do you need a full-featured, state-of-the-art rackmount solution? Tripp Lite's SR25UB is the answer. This premium SmartRack™ Enclosure Cabinet is packed with features designed to simplify rack equipment installations and rack equipment maintenance: top and bottom cable routing ports, perforated door and side panels to promote efficient airflow, adjustable vertical mounting rails and more. And as part of the SmartRack family, the SR25UB is compatible with Tripp Lite's extensive range of rackmount accessories, enabling you to customize your solution to meet any requirement. The SR25UB ships fully assembled for quick installation and comes with a 5-year warranty.
Simple Equipment Installation
The SR25UB is compatible with all standard 19-inch rack equipment and is designed to simplify equipment installation. The front and rear pairs of vertical rails feature square mounting holes and are numbered by rack space for easy reference. The rails are adjustable in quarter-inch increments to accommodate equipment depths from 4 to 37 inches. Adjustment is quick and convenient—simply unscrew the rails, slide them to the desired depth and restore the screws. The rails feature square mounting holes and are capable of supporting up to 3000 lb of equipment with included installation hardware (2250-lb rolling capacity).
|Secure Equipment Access
The SR25UB is designed to provide a safe, secure installation solution for up to 3000 lb. of mission-critical rackmount equipment. It features a locking, reversible front door and locking, removable side panels. This prevents unauthorized access to installed equipment while making it easy for authorized personnel to perform inspections, maintenance and equipment replacement. This SmartRack enclosure meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance.
Vented Top and Bottom Panels with Cable Cutouts
The top and bottom panels of the SR25UB are furnished with vents designed to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. They also support installation of standard user-supplied case fans. The top and bottom panels are also provided with ports for cable routing.
Preinstalled Casters & Levelers
To simplify deployment, the SR25UB comes with a preinstalled accessory caster kit. With casters installed, the SR25UB can easily be maneuvered into to desired location, and then secured in place by adjusting the unit's levelers. Note: the casters are intended for minor position adjustments within the final installation area only and are not designed for moving the enclosure over long distances.
Heavy-Duty Steel Construction
The SR25UB's heavy-duty, cold-rolled steel construction securely stores all standard 19" rackmount equipment. It can support up to 3000 lb of equipment when stationary, and up to 2250 lb of equipment when using the casters to roll the enclosure.
5-Year Product WarrantyThe SR25UB comes with a 5-year warranty.
Full Range of Rackmount AccessoriesThe SR25UB is compatible with Tripp Lite's extensive range of SmartRack accessories, including:
- Cooling Fans
- Blanking Panel Kits
- Cable Ladders, Troughs and Managers
- Mounting Brackets and Mounting Kits
- Shelves and Stabilization Kits
- Hardware Kits
What's in the Box
- SR25UB SmartRack™ Enclosure
- Phillips-head Mounting Screws (M6 x 5/8”)
- Cage Nuts (M6)
- Nylon Cup Washer
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332123763
Mfg Part No: SR25UB
This Product is Oversized
( Length:42, Width:25, Depth:46)
Shipping Weight: 155.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: Not applicable, ships via truck
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.