Polycom SoundStation2W - 1.9GHz DECT 6.0 Wireless, Base Station, AC Power Supplies, 2 Power Cords with US Plug, 24 Hour Talk Time Battery, 9ft Telco Cable, 4ft Mobile Phone Cable - 2200-07880-160Item#: P128-3082 | Model#: 2200-07880-001
Polycom Soundstation 2W Product Details
Remarkable Voice Quality.
Now there’s a conference phone without cords that gives you the freedom to conference anywhere team collaboration is important – even in rooms where there are no phone lines. With superior voice quality to the award winning SoundStation, proven 2.4 GHz and 1.9 GHz wireless technologies, added security of voice encryption, up to 24 hours of talk time, and the ability to dial through a cell phone or computer, the SoundStation2W is the new standard for everyday conferencing.
SoundStation2W delivers voice quality that is twice as loud and provides twice the microphone sensitivity as the original SoundStation, enabling clearer, natural two-way conversations. Our secure and proven 2.4 GHz and 1.9 GHz platforms provide simple and robust wireless capability with any analog phone line. With reliable 150 foot wireless roaming from the base station, wireless frequency hopping to avoid interference, and a long lasting Lithium-ion battery, the SoundStation2W truly meets today’s needs for excellent voice quality and usage flexibility.
SoundStation2W is also the first phone that combines cell phone convenience and Polycom voice quality. The standard headset cable provided enables users to instantly connect their cell phone to the conference phone. This mode gives users the option to dial directly through a cell phone or transfer between handset and conference phone mode during a conversation. Because the call is dialed through the cellular network, there is no need for an analog phone line– providing true portability and wireless freedom! In addition, the SoundStation2W can be connected to a computer for use with Internet phone calls.
The SoundStation2W – designed to be used where you need it, because the conference room isn’t always enough!
- Wireless protocol: 2.4 GHz WDCT or 1.9 GHz DECT
- Digital Spread Spectrum with Frequency Hopping
- Signal Range:150 feet from base station
- Dual diversity antennas
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery pack
- Talk Time: 12 hrs. (Basic Version), 24 hrs. (EX Version)
- Standby Time: Up to 80 hrs. (Basic Version), 160 hrs. (EX Version)
- Charge Time: 4 hrs. (Basic Version), 8 hrs. (EX version)
- Signal strength and battery status continuously displayed on LCD
- Portable Console Charger: 1 Amp standard 110V power supply
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 12.25 x 2.5 in
- Acoustic Clarity Technology
Allows simultaneous natural conversation the industrys best full duplex
- Proven and Secure Wireless
2.4 GHz WDCT and 1.9 GHz DECT Technology with voice encryption for added security
Conference without cords up to 150 feet from the base station
- Long Lasting Battery
Charge once a week and go! Up to 24 hr. talk time ithium-ion battery with portable charger
- Unparalleled Flexibility
Applications Port enables conferencing through mobile phones and computers
- Easy to Use and Install
Works like other Polycom conference phones, compatible with any analog line
- Investment Protection
Software upgradeable through mini-USB port. Ask about our service program
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Polycom Inc
Warranty provided by: Polycom Inc
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 2200-07880-001
Box Size: ( Length:16, Width:6, Depth:14)
Shipping Weight: 6.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P128-3082
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Polycom Inc logos are registered trademarks of Polycom Inc. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.