Sony BNR50RH 50GB 2X BD-R DL Disc Product Details
Sony BNR50RH 50GB 2X BD-R DL Disc
Sony products with Blu-ray DiscTM technology take high definition further than ever, to bring you FULL HD. The format's unprecedented storage capacity provides five times larger capacity than today's DVD's and 40% more than an HD-DVD disc. Sony engineered Blu-ray Disc (BD) drives and media together to ensure optimal performance and storage capacity. Preserve camcorder high definition videos in their full, natural 1080p HD format for playback on Blu-ray disc players. Record to this dual layer high definition disc. Then enjoy the full impact of images and sound unmatched for clarity on a BD player connected to an HDTV, or a PC with a Blu-ray Disc drive.
Record an outstanding 50GB of data on a single-sided disc. That’s enough for up to 10 standard DVDs on one disc. Imagine 46 hours of standard definition television, tens of thousands of music recordings.Today's ever-complex world demands the highest possible media capacity to deliver higher definition picture and sound quality. With unbeatable storage capacity and recording flexibility for content-owners and consumers alike, Blu-ray Disc delivers.
- Holds More, Delivers More: Unprecedented storage capacity of 50 GB (dual layer). Each disc can hold more than 10 standard DVDs.
- Record Your High Definition Video: Preserve camcorder high definition videos in their full, natural 1080p HD format.
- Unmatched Data Storage: Store, archive and protect more precious data. images and memories than ever before. Imagine: up to 50GB - more than some hard drives! - of uncompressed data on a singlelayer Blu-ray disc.
- Space For HD Video Recording: Massive hard disk backups and large multi-media files.
- Archival Reliability: Highly reliable recording material design resists image corruption and deterioration after long storage
- Stable Writing: High-precision disc layer provides a level of disc flatness, which results in lower errors while recording and playback.
- Temperature Durability: High-precision disc structure made to prevent warping during severe changes in temperature and humidity.
- Exceptional Performance Of AccuCORE Technology: Sony's AccuCORE technology delivers enhanced durability and reliability. Scratch Guard protection provides a hard coating that protects against scratches and prevents dust and stains. Archival reliability provides a highly reliable recording material that resists image corruption and deterioraton after long storage.
Manufactured by: Sony
Warranty provided by: Sony
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: BNR50RH
UPC No: 027242699441
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S167-4314
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sony logos are registered trademarks of Sony. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.