NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 256MB PCI Product Details
NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 PCI
The GeForce™ FX 5200 GPUs deliver best-in-class performance and features at a great price. With a GeForce FX mainstream GPU inside your PC, you can experience cinematic-quality effects, studio-quality color, and the industry-leading performance and rock-solid driver stability you expect from NVIDIA.
The only DirectX 9-compatible GPUs in their class, the GeForce FX 5200 models are engineered for compatibility with the latest gaming and multimedia software.
GeForce FX 5200
Vibrance Control (DVC) 3.0
A Closer Look
- CineFX Engine
Powers cinematic effects beyond imagination. With advanced vertex and pixel shader capabilities, stunning and complex special effects are possible. In addition, increased horsepower delivers faster and smoother gameplay.
- High-Precision Graphics
By combining the incredible dynamic range of today's state-of-the-art 3D motion pictures with 128-bit studio-precision color, the GeForce FX GPUs bring you the industry’s best image quality for the most demanding applications.
- nView Multi-display Technology
The nView hardware and software technology combination delivers maximum flexibility for multi-display options, and provides unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience. nVidia GPUs are enabled to support multi-displays, but graphics cards vary.
- Digital Vibrance Control (DVC)
Allows the user to adjust color controls digitally to compensate for the lighting conditions of their workspace, in order to achieve accurate, bright colors in all conditions.
- Architected for Advanced Shading Languages
Ensures that the newest, cutting-edge special effects in applications will run flawlessly. Speeds up content creation so game developers can get their new games out to PC users faster than ever before.
Minimum System Requirements
- Minimum System Requirements
- Intel Pentium® III, AMD Duron™ or Athlon™ class processor
- 128MB system RAM
- A 250W system power supply
- A motherboard with an available PCI slot
- 50MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- Windows® 98 or higher, ME, 2000, XP, or Windows® NT4.0 (Service
Pack 5 or 6)
- VGA compatible monitor
- NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 256MB PCI Video Card
- User Manual
- Quick Install Guide
- Drivers CD
- S-Video Cable
- DVI to VGA Adapter
Manufactured by: NVIDIA
Warranty provided by: XFX
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: PVT64KUAF7
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:11, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 1.9000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 3pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: TC3H-1114
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- NVIDIA logos are registered trademarks of NVIDIA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.