Cables To Go 12-Foot 1/4-in. Male/Male Audio Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 12-Foot 1/4-inch Male to 1/4-inch Male Pro-Audio Cable
Impact Acoustics Pro-Audio cables are made from twisted pair audio cable under an aluminum foil for maximum shielding from noise. High flexibility, 7mm PVC jacket reduces the risk of cables kinking and damaging the conductors. Bright nickel plating on solid brass connectors resists wear from reconfiguring and moving equipment from one venue to another. Spring strain relief on the plug reduces the effects of age on the solder joints and contacts.
- 22AWG Twisted Pair construction
- Foil shield and 60% copper braid
- Nickel plated brass connectors
- Connects unbalanced line outputs to unbalanced line inputs
- Weight: 0.6 lbs
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 0757120400660
Mfg Part No: 40066
( Length:6, Width:10, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.