Cables To Go 12-Foot XLR Male/Male Audio Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 12-Foot XLR Male to XLR Female Pro-Audio Cable
Impact Acoustics Pro-Audio cables are made from twisted pair audio cable under an aluminum foil for maximum shielding from noise. High flexibility, 7mm PVC jacket reduces the risk of cables kinking and damaging the conductors. Bright nickel plating on solid brass connectors resists wear from reconfiguring and moving equipment from one venue to another. Chuck strain relief inside the XLR connector reduces the effects of age on the solder joints and contacts.
- 22AWG Twisted Pair construction
- Foil shield and 60% copper braid
- Nickel plated brass connectors
- Connects balanced line outputs to balanced line inputs
- Weight: 0.6 lbs
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 40060
UPC No: 757120400608
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.5400 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-40060
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.