Cables To Go BNC Male To Toolless IDC Video Balun Product Details
Cables To Go BNC Male To Toolless IDC Video Balun Video Baluns from Impact Acoustics provide an economical alternative to coaxial cable for video installations. Video baluns provide the necessary 75Ohm impedance to the video devices while providing 100Ohm impedance to the cabling infrastructure. This balancing of impedances allows the video signal to travel with little to no degradation of signal up to 1500 feet over unshielded twisted pair cabling. Save installation time by sharing existing UTP network cable for video applications. Baluns are available with male or female RCA and BNC connectors for connection to the device by patch cables or direct connection. The IDC connectors provide a quick method of connecting the baluns to UTP cable without the need for expensive tools. IDC also provides the benefit up using multiple baluns to send up to 4 video signals over a standard 4-pair UTP cable.
- Multiple signals over a single 4-pair cable
- Video over UTP cable
- Male and female RCA or BNC connectors available
- IDC output for easy connection without tools
- Transmit video up to 1500 feet with little visible degradation
- Color: Black
- Weight: 0.05 lbs
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 41155
UPC No: 757120411550
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:1, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-41155
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.