Canon FAXPHONE L100 Mono Laser Fax 19ppm Product Details
L100 laser fax machine offers quality results whether you are faxing, printing or copying. It functions in the place of three machines. With fast features such as 33.6 kbps faxing, 19 pages per minute printing and copying and a Quick First Print Time of just 8 seconds, you can keep your office productive throughout the day. You can keep a comprehensive address book with the 30 one-touch speed dials and 100 coded dials. Print Technology: Laser; Maximum Print Speed (Black): 19 ppm.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Laser fax machine copies, faxes and prints.
- Quality faxing, printing and copying results.
- Functions in the place of three machines.
- Fast features keep your office productive.
- Comprehensive address book.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Canon L100 Laser Fax Basic Operation Guide
- Canon L100 Laser Fax Data Sheet
- Canon L100 Laser Fax Starter Guide
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: How To Select The Best Large Format Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer InkJet Cartridges
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
- Technology Tip: Turning Off Your Printer
Manufactured by: Canon
Warranty provided by: Canon
UPC No: 013803135459
Mfg Part No: 5258B001
( Length:19, Width:16, Depth:15)
Shipping Weight: 26.5300 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Canon logos are registered trademarks of Canon. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.