Sharp XR-10X XGA DLP Refurbished Projector Product Details
Sharp XR-10X XGA DLP Projector.
The "Educator Series" XR-10X offers brilliant high-resolution images - with 2000 ANSI Lumens brightness and XGA native resolution. Utilizing the latest Texas Instruments DDR DLP™ display technology with 3x speed, 4-segment color wheel in conjunction with TrueVision™ (DDP2000) image processing, ensures superior color quality, brightness and reliability. Multiple ultra-quiet cooling fans, along with extended lamp life, makes the projector an ideal choice for extended-use operation. And a full complement of inputs and outputs (including RGB-loop through, stereo variable audio line-output and RS-232C), makes the projector ideal not only for "portable" use but for higher-end integration as well.
A Closer Look
- 2000 ANSI Lumens (1750 ANSI Lumens in Low-Power "eco & quiet" mode) -ensures high brightness for use in most any conference room or classroom setting.
- DDR DLP™ Technology with TrueVision™ (DDP2000) advanced video circuitry - provides superior reliability and image quality.
- 4-segment / 3-speed color wheel with Advanced Condenser Lens Optical System, sRGB, color temperature adjustment and bright boost - ensures enhanced color accuracy, uniformity and clarity (with 2000:1 contrast ratio).
- Wide Computer and Video Compatibility - With native XGA resolution (1024 x 768) and compatibility up through SXGA+ (1400 x 1050), the XR-10X easily interfaces with PC, MAC and Workstation Computers. Additionally supports DTV and HDTV formats for connection to DVD players, VCRs, tuners and video game systems.
- Low Power "Eco & Quiet" Mode - provides increased lamp life (up to 3000 hours) for reduced cost of ownership along with low fan noise and power consumption.
- Includes Wireless Remote with Back/Forward PC Control and Image "Freeze" and Break Timer functions - for convenient remote control of all standard operations, and presentation support (when used with AN-MR2 remote IR receiver).
- Sealed Optics (air filter is not required) - prevents dirt and dust from entering optical system. Minimizes maintenance cost and extends operating life.
- On-Screen Setup Guide and "Help" Function - ensures easy set up and simplified operation.
- Compact and Lightweight Design - with full complement of inputs and outputs - is perfect for "portable" presentations, as well as permanent installations.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Sharp
Warranty provided by: Sharp
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: RB-XR10X REFURB
UPC No: 074000364547
Box Size: ( Length:18, Width:17, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 14.3500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 15pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S339-3009
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sharp logos are registered trademarks of Sharp. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.