Cordoba C5-CET Thinbody Electric Classical Guitar - 12/19 Frets, Onboard Tuner, Mother of Pearl Inlays, Canadian CedarItem#: C200-1022 | Model#: CC5CET
Currently Out Of Stock!
Cordoba C5-CET Thinbody Electric Classical Guitar Product Details
Cordoba C5-CET Thinbody Electric Classical Guitar
The Cordoba C5-CET Thinbody Electric Classical Guitar is a sleek, thinbody guitar for performing musicians, hobbyists or nylon players looking for a fuller, more robust tone. This classic electric guitar features the same specifications as the Corboda C5-CE with a thinner design compared to deeper, traditional Spanish guitars. Built with a solid Canadian Cedar top and African Mahogany back and sides, it has a total of 19 frets with smooth, comfortable action up and down the rosewood fretboard. The Cordoba C5-CET Thinbody Electric Classical Guitar includes a Fishman Isys+ Pickup and an Onboard Tuner, providing you with great sound for your recordings or live performances, whether you plugged it in or play it acoustically. Order the Cordoba C5-CET Thinbody Electric Classical Guitar now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Thinbody Classical Electric/Acoustic Guitar; slimmer design than traditional Spanish guitars for easier handling without sacrificing it’s warm, rich tone
- Canadian Cedar top and African Mahogany back and sides; offers a full, robust sound
- Rosewood Fretboard; strum the C5-CET with smooth, comfortable action up and down the neck
- Fishman Isys+ Pickups; delivers amazing sound for live shows or studio recordings
- Onboard Tuner; get in tune with your C5-CET
Manufactured by: Cordoba
Warranty provided by: Cordoba
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CC5CET
UPC No: 809870039444
Box Size: ( Length:20, Width:8, Depth:50)
Shipping Weight: 7.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 36pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C200-1022
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Cordoba logos are registered trademarks of Cordoba. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.