Cordoba Mahogany 14/14 Frets 4-String Ukulele Product Details
Cordoba CUATRO 4-String Ukulele
Play your music with a dash Venezuelan style on the Cordoba CUATRO 4-String Ukulele. Featuring a simplistic design and compact size (20.5" or 521mm scale length), the Cuatro is a versatile instrument that fits into any style or variety of music. Since many players strum the instrument, a tap plate is built seamlessly on the upper bout, while the Cuatro's sound is ideal as a rhythmic and harmonic base. Made with a Solid Spruce top, the Cordoba CUATRO 4-String Ukulele has a Mahogany back and sides, a Mahogany tap plate and a Satin (matte) finish to deliver an amazing tone. Traditionally tuned to the standard A-D-F#-B, the Cordoba Cuatro is tuned to D-B-G-E (standard Baritone ukulele tuning), and the Rosewood Fingerboard includes markers on the neck for frets 3, 5, 7, 9 and 12. Purchase the Cordoba CUATRO 4-String Ukulele now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Cordoba Cuatro 4-String Ukulele; features a Solid Spruce top and uses standard Baritone ukulele tuning to deliver a robust, Venezuelan sound
- Built with a tap plate; made of Mahogany to offer a rhythmic and harmonic base
- Simplistic design and compact size; as attractive to the eye as it is to the ear
- Rosewood Fingerboard; includes markers on the neck for frets 3, 5, 7, 9 and 12
Manufactured by: Cordoba
Warranty provided by: Cordoba
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CUATRO
UPC No: 809870039307
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:7, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 3.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 4pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C200-1004
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Cordoba logos are registered trademarks of Cordoba. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.