ATI TV Wonder 650 PCI Product Details
TV Wonder 650 PCI
TV Wonder™ 650 is loaded with the very latest in digital TV technologies. Features such as its advanced 3D comb filter, noise reduction, automatic color control, and edge enhancement produce brilliant, sharp video that rivals high-end consumer television sets.
Loaded with abilities, you’ll be able to schedule, watch and record analog TV, “free-to-air” HDTV, and FM stations, making the TV Wonder™ 650 the ultimate media upgrade for your PC. This complete solution further possesses the ability to allow you to watch the latest DVD title, author your own DVD, or convert your recorded TV shows to take with you on your Portable Media Player. The entire experience is then elegantly packaged within Catalyst Media Center’s™ attractive, easy-to-use 3D interface.
The unprecedented media capabilities of the TV Wonder™ 650 expand your PC to explode beyond today’s standard computer uses. As a result, TV Wonder™ 650 is also the ideal solution for bringing the PC into the living room, coupled with the hot new PC home Theater-style cases.
- Watch and Listen
- Free-to-air HDTV
- Analog TV
- Personal Video Recorder
- Record Live TV
- Pause Live TV
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Video Input Capture Support
- RCA Video Input
- RCA Stereo Audio Input
- Video Input
- Built-in DVD Player Software
- Built-in DVD Authoring Software
- Video Capture and Convert
- Hardware MPEG-2
- H.264 video formats for portable media players
- Video Enhancement Technologies
- 3D Comb Filter
- Automatic Gain Control
- Automatic Color Control
- Noise Reduction
- Edge Enhancement
A Closer Look
- Highest quality analog TV on your PC
TV Wonder™ 650 enhances standard analog TV by delivering the sharp, clear video image that one would expect from today’s high-end consumer televisions. The advanced 3D comb filter removes false colors and unsightly artifacts. Automatic gain control rapidly adjusts the brightness while automatic color control ensures your colors remain true to the actual image. Edge enhancement sharpens video to keep it clean and crisp. All of these advanced technologies are powered by the cutting-edge Theater 650 Pro processing core, producing the best viewing experience possible.
- “Free-to-Air” HDTV with No Monthly Fees
TV Wonder™ 650 enables you to view “free-to-air” HDTV programming through the connection of an amplified antenna*. Watch your favorite TV shows and sports programs in stunning, true-to-life, high definition. As “free-to-air” HDTV (ATSC in North America) is not burdened by monthly fees, watch with pleasure while avoiding the pain of incurring any charges. (amplified antenna is required for ATSC HDTV signals)
- FM Radio
In addition to analog TV and “free-to-air” HDTV tuning capabilities, the TV Wonder™ 650 allows you to tune to your favorite FM stations. Keep up on the latest news or listen to music while you work, send an email or surf the internet.
- Video Input and Capture
TV Wonder™ 650 allows you to view or capture analog video from a camcorder or VCR through the Audio / Video Input Block. Easily digitize your video and preserve your memories onto the PC’s hard drive or burn them to DVD. The Theater 650 Pro processing core utilizes noise reduction to sharpen the incoming analog video signal, removing the static that can occur when sending analog video into your PC for capture.
- Personal Video Recorder
Whether enabling standard analog TV or “free-to-air” HDTV programming, TV Wonder™ 650 will allow you to watch, pause live TV, or schedule and record your TV programs for later viewing. TV Wonder™ 650 is capable of hardware MPEG-2 compression, offloading the work from your CPU and producing a high quality capture that can easily be transferred to DVD. The Electronic Programming Guide4 (EPG) makes it a breeze to find and schedule recordings of your favorite TV programs or search for other programs by channel and genre.
Minimum System Requirements
- Intel® Pentium® 4, Celeron™, AMD® Athlon® Sempron®
- 256 MB or more of system memory
- Sound Card and speakers
- Motherboard with available PCI slot
- Cable TV signal or amplified antenna for NTSC TV signals
- Amplified antenna for ATSC HDTV signals and FM Radio
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD Authoring requires DVD Burner
- DVD decoder is included with Catalyst Media Center™
- Windows® XP Media Center Edition 2005 requires use of a compatible remote control (not included)
- Operating System:
- Windows® XP Home Edition
- Windows® XP Professional Edition
- Windows® XP Media Center Edition 2005
- ATI Certified - Windows Vista™ Premium Ready
- Windows® XP Home Edition
- ATI TV Wonder 650 PCI
- Driver CD
- AV Input Pod
- FM Antenna
Manufactured by: ATI Technologies
Warranty provided by: ATI Technologies
UPC No: 727419413770
Mfg Part No: 100-715331
( Length:8, Width:12, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- ATI Technologies logos are registered trademarks of ATI Technologies. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.