Thermaltake Aqua Brazing W2 VGA Waterblock Product Details
ThermalTake Aqua Brazing W2
All-Copper VGA Waterblock
Ready to convert your PC to a liquid cooled machine? The ThermalTake Aqua Brazing W2 VGA Waterblock features a universal design for NVIDIA and Ati GPU applications. This waterblock is made entirely of high-quality copper for maximum heat conduction. The ThermalTake Aqua Brazing W2 waterblock features enhanced universal clips for quick installation with NVIDIA and ATI graphics cards. In any water cooled system, reliability is of utmost importance—the advanced brazing technology of the ThermalTake W2 provides an industrial grade, watertight seal for zero leaks and a more reliable system configuration. Designed for 6.4mm ID (1/4”) and 9.5mm ID (3/8”) tubing, this waterblock will help you build the liquid-cooled system you’ve always wanted.
|Pure Copper Waterblock
Constructed of highly conductive copper all the way through for maximum heat conduction away from your valuable components.
|Flawless Contact Surface
Ensures the most temperature-efficient installation possible.
|Quick Install Connectors
Industrial grade tubing is used for these reliable, easy to install connections.
Make this Waterblock compatible with NVIDIA and ATI graphics cards.
|Universal Brace Plate
Ensures quick, safe, and easy installation.
A Closer Look
- Universal clip design for nVIDIA and ATi GPU
- Pure Copper Water Block for maximum heat conductivity from heat source.
- Advanced Brazing Technology provides the industrial-grade water-tight seal, no leaking and more reliable.
- User Friendly , Quick Install Connector saves your time and to install device conveniently.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: ThermalTake
Warranty provided by: ThermalTake
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; months labor
Mfg Part No: CL-W0088
UPC No: 841163014455
Box Size: ( Length:3, Width:7, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T925-1194
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ThermalTake logos are registered trademarks of ThermalTake. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.