Humminbird AS-INTERLINK InterLink Networ Product Details
The InterLink System Module networks two Fishing System models together enabling GPS and other accessory data to be shared between the units. The ability to display critical fishing and navigation data on both displays provides time-saving convenience for the user.
- Networks two Fishing Systems and System Modules together.
- Enables one GPS receiver to be shared between 2 units - GPS receiver plugs into InterLink module.
- Saves all waypoints and routes within the internal memory of InterLink module for safe keeping.
- Shares digital information for: Current Position, Speed Over Ground, Course Over Ground, Water Temperature, Auxiliary (livewell) Temperature, Depth, Barometric Pressure, Downrigger Status
Note: Only digital information is shared - graphical sonar or charts/map information NOT shared. Data from the Wireless Sonar Link is not shared between units, but can be viewed on one unit.
- Boats rigged with two units (bow & console, or helm & flybridge) can share same waypoints, routes and current track.
- When using the console unit to navigate to a waypoint, will automatically see the waypoint and route appear on the bow unit as they use the trolling motor to close in on the final distance.
- Larger boats rigged at the console with dual screens (separate chartplotter and fishfinder) can use the GPS capabilities of fishfinder tomark sonar structure, and see the waypoints on both the fishfinder and chartplotter.
Manufactured by: Humminbird
Warranty provided by: Humminbird
Mfg Part No: 406820-1
UPC No: 082324507748
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 2.6100 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYW1-4068201
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Humminbird logos are registered trademarks of Humminbird. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.