Shuttle SD37P2v2 Intel Socket 775 SFF Barebone / Audio / PCI Express / CrossFire Ready / Gigabit LAN / S/PDIF / USB 2.0 & Firewire / Serial ATA / eSATA / RAIDItem#: 7197418 | Model#: SD37P2V2
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Shuttle SD37P2v2 Product Details
Performance for Power Users & Gamers.
New for 2007 the Shutlle SD37P2v2 features the latest technology for the Intel platform, including PCI Express x8, SATA 3Gb/s with RAID, eSATA, and Gigabit LAN. Powered by the new Intel 975X and featuring Dual-Core socket processor support, the Shuttle SD37P2v2 is ready to be partnered with Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Duo, Pentium D and Pentium 4 series processors to create the most powerful Shuttle ever.
This Bundle Includes
SD37P2v2 Small Form Factor Case
- Form Factor:
Small Form Factor
A Closer Look
The Shuttle SD37P2v2 lets you choose the Intel brand CPU that best fits your needs and budget.
Integrated Silent X cooling and noise reduction technologies deliver optimized cooling for exceptional stability, comfort and reliability. Optimized cooling features, including programmable smart fans and best-of-class airflow, make the Shuttle ideal for use in any setting - home, office, dorm - because it's "Super Quiet, Super Cool."
Features 2 PCI-E X8 slots to support ATI CrossFire technology, when you install 2 ATI crossfire graphic cards. CrossFire boosts image quality along with rendering speed, eliminating the need to crank down screen resolutions to get the high image quality you want. CrossFire ignites with the higher anti-aliasing, anisotropic filtering, shading, and texture settings you desire.
The Shuttle SD37P2v2 is ready to connect to all your modern digital devices. Cameras, music players, VoIP phones, printers, USB flash drives, and more can all be attached directly thanks to the easy to reach USB 2.0 and FireWire 400 ports at the front of the system.
The external SATA port located at the back I/O provides smart setup and hot-plug function. eSATA allow effortless sharing and transfer of entertainment content and digital media on external devices
- Shuttle SD37P2v2 Socket 775 Barebone
- User Guide
- Drivers CD - 32/64bit
- Shuttle Extras CD
- RAID Installation Guide
- RAID Driver Disk
- I.C.E Technology CPU Heat-Pipe
- (2) Two SATA Cables
- IDE Cable
- FDD Cable
- Power Cord
- Misc Screw Set
- Heatsink Thermal Compound
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Shuttle Manufacturer Warranty Information
- Shuttle SD37P2v2 SpecSheet
- Technology Guide: Basic PC & Notebook Cooling
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Manufactured by: Shuttle
Warranty provided by: Shuttle
UPC No: 811686002192
Mfg Part No: SD37P2V2
( Length:19, Width:12, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 15.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Shuttle logos are registered trademarks of Shuttle. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.