ZOTAC GeForce GT 630 Synergy Edition ZT-60405-10L Video Card - 4GB, DDR3, PCI-Express 2.0(x16), 2x Dual-link DVI-I, 1x miniHDMI, DirectX 11, Low ProfileItem#: Z700-0630 | Model#: ZT-60405-10L
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
ZOTAC GeForce GT 630 Synergy Edition Video Card Product Details
ZOTAC GeForce GT 630 Synergy Edition ZT-60405-10L Video Card
Find the perfect upgrade for your PC in the ZOTAC GeForce GT 630 Synergy Edition ZT-60405-10L Video Card. The ZOTAC GeForce GT 630 Synergy Edition ZT-60405-10L Video Card features NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 GPU and 4GB of DDR3 Video Memory, ensuring you enhanced image rendering when watching the best of your favorite movies and playing your intense DirectX 11 games. This awesome video card uses NVIDIA PhysX Technology to give you the most realistic gaming worlds, from its dusty explosions, life-like animations, to draping cloths, and dense smokes. Plus, you can easily connect it to brilliand 3D displays as it uses HDMI 1.4 support. For outstanding visual computing experience, get the ZOTAC GeForce GT 630 Synergy Edition ZT-60405-10L Video Card.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 GPU; produces smoother, fluid, and flawless graphics
- 4GB of DDR3 Memory; handles demanding graphics rendering
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology; enables programmers solve complex computational problems, including video and audio encoding to oil and gas exploration, product design, medical imaging, and scientific research
- NVIDIA PhysX Technology; accelerates your processing capability by delivering highly detailed gaming environments and life-like animations
- HDMI 1.4 support; works well with the latest generation of 3DTV displays
A Closer Look:
Manufactured by: Zotac USA Inc.
Warranty provided by: Zotac USA Inc.
UPC No: 816264012563
Mfg Part No: ZT-60405-10L
( Length:10, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Zotac USA Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Zotac USA Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.