Belkin - F1DP108G - Omniview 8-Port KVM-over-IP SwitchItem#: B20-2400 | Model#: F1DP108G
Currently Out Of Stock!
Belkin 8-Port IP KVM Product Details
Belkin OmniView 8-Port SMB KVM-over-IP Switch
The OmniView SMB KVM-over-IP Switch enables network administrators to monitor and control their servers from anywhere, at anytime. This round-the-clock access lets you troubleshoot servers faster and more efficiently, dramatically reducing server downtime and service costs. Designed to grow along with your server network, the Switch expands to support up to 248 servers via daisy-chaining. The Switch features built-in CAT5 technology to provide simplified deployment and reduced cable clutter.
One Server Interface Module is required per server connected to the SMB KVM-over-IP Switch. Server Interface Modules are available for PS/2, USB, and Legacy Sun servers.
A Closer Look
- Provides centralized control for 1 remote or 1 local user
- Lets you access servers over a TCP/IP connection using a Web browser
- Provides BIOS-level access to make changes and reboot servers
- 128-bit SSL encryption protects data transferred over the Internet
- User-friendly interface provides quick setup and easy access to servers
- Supports serial devices such as PDUs, to perform hard reboots remotely
- Requires no software or licensing fees
- CAT5 cabling reduces cable bulk and simplifies deployment
- Keep-alive intelligence improves server uptime and stability
- Allows servers to be placed up to 100 ft. from Switch
- Daisy-chains with OmniView SMB and PRO2 KVM Switches to support up to 248 servers
- Provides multi-platform support for PS/2, USB, and Sun servers
- Comes with a 2-year warranty and free technical support
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: F1DP108G
UPC No: 722868596098
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:21, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 8.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B20-2400
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.