PNY GeForce GT 630 2GB DDR3 Video Card Product Details
PNY GeForce GT 630 Video Card
Enjoy spectacular, high-performance graphics using the PNY GeForce GT 630 Video Card. Get the most out of your games and multimedia applications on your PC monitor. Thanks to its NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 GPU, 2GB DDR3 Memory, and several NVIDIA technologies, the video card allows your PC to operate with brilliant graphics with up to 2560 x 1600 resolution and run demanding visual entertainment smoothly. While its NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync improves the image clarity and eliminates visual stutters, its Nvidia PureVideo HD enhances the image quality. Now you can watch your Blu-ray movies, high-resolution games, web browsing, and other PC activities in vibrant high definition. Install the PNY GeForce GT 630 Video Card and enjoy superb entertainment on your PC monitor.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 GPU; handles high-performance graphics with up to 2560 x 1600 resolution
- 2GB DDR3 Memory; improves the performance speed of the video card
- Nvidia PureVideo HD; enhances the image quality for an immersive, high definition entertainment
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync; makes every video output clear and stutter-free
- PCI Express 2.0 interface; connect the video card to your PC
PLEASE NOTE:This product has been revised as of January 14, 2013. Previous version’s specifications and features may vary.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: PNY
Warranty provided by: PNY
Mfg Part No: VCGGGT6302XPB
UPC No: 751492537566
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:6, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P56-0630
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- PNY logos are registered trademarks of PNY. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.