See more products
- Batteries & Electrical Supplies (501)
- Binders & Binding Supplies (2788)
- Breakroom Supplies (7566)
- Calendars, Planners & Personal Organizers (653)
- Carrying Cases (468)
- Cash Handling (999)
- Classroom Teaching & Learning Materials (248)
- Crafts & Recreation Room Products (1420)
- Cutting & Measuring Devices (177)
- Desk Accessories & Workspace Organizers (1168)
- Envelopes, Mailers & Shipping Supplies (1011)
- Special Storage Cabinets (361)
- File Folders, Portable & Storage Box Files (3353)
- First Aid & Health Supplies (46)
- Forms, Recordkeeping & Reference Materials (778)
- General Office Accessories (131)
- Identification Badges (274)
- Index Dividers (1598)
- Labels & Stickers (1031)
- Mouse Pads & Wrist Rests (104)
- Paper & Printable Media (2423)
- Presentation/Display & Scheduling Boards (1048)
- Room Accessories (396)
- Safety & Security (85)
- Shipping & Mailroom (121)
- Shredders & Accessories (82)
- Stamps & Stamp Supplies (460)
- Staplers & Punches (407)
- Tags & Tickets (50)
- Tape, Adhesives & Fasteners (1092)
- Tools (120)
- Writing & Correction Supplies (3298)
- Language Translators (11)
- Literature Racks & Displays (78)
- Signs & Sign Holders (82)
Epson PictureMate 200-Series Print Pack - Matte Product Details
Its Value Is Apparent Each Time You Print.
Epson PictureMate 200-Series Print Pack Ink - Matte
What you save in dollars with third party (or “compatible”) ink cartridges, you could sacrifice in quality and performance. In independent testing, Epson ink cartridges produce superior image quality, longer print life, greater reliability and unbeatable value versus third party ink cartridges. But don’t take our word for it. Industry experts and independent research prove not only that “you get what you pay for,” but with genuine Epson ink cartridges, you get substantially more.
Compatible With: PictureMate Flash - PM 280; PictureMate Pal - PM 200; PictureMate Snap - Fall Special; PictureMate Snap - PM 240.
For Prints As Vivid As Your Memories
Epson ink cartridges are engineered to deliver stable, long-lasting, photographic quality. A recent PC World magazine article said, "We encountered third-party inks that produced poor quality prints." The article showed that none of the third party ink cartridges tested were able to deliver the consistent quality of Epson ink cartridges for photo printing.
Because We Value Your Time As Much As You Do
Epson ink cartridges deliver reliable and optimal print performance because they are designed to work with Epson printers. All ink jet printers use user-initiated cleaning cycles to clear any printhead clogs that may occur. With Epson printers, third party inks can clog the printhead nozzles more frequently, leading to more cleaning cycles. According to a study conducted by Torrey Pines Research, Epson ink cartridges require up to 25 times fewer user-initiated cleaning cycles than third party ink cartridges. That adds up to considerable savings in time.
For Brilliant Prints That Last And Last
Permanence, or how long a displayed print will last before noticeable fading, is where third party ink cartridges really pale in comparison to Epson ink cartridges. In a recent study, Henry Wilhelm, a leading authority on photo longevity, projected Epson inks to last for up to 92 years, while third party inks printed on the same paper were projected to last no more than a year.
More Prints Per Cartridge
Torrey Pines Research stated that Epson ink cartridges "consistently outperformed third party ink brands" when it comes to the number of prints per cartridge. In fact, the study showed that the Epson ink cartridges produce up to 114 more pages per black ink cartridge and 19 more pages per color cartridge.³ The number of pages printed using Epson ink cartridges is up to 30% more than the third party ink cartridges. Bottom line - more prints, more value.
- Brilliant lab quality photos
- All you need for about 100 matte photos
- Fast drying prints for worry-free handling
- Beautiful prints that are scratch, smudge, water and fade resistant
Warranty provided by: Epson
Mfg Part No: T5845-M
UPC No: 010343861350
Box Size: ( Length: 23, Width: 17, Depth: 13 )
Shipping Weight: 16.6000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 23 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: E17-T5845M
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Epson logos are registered trademarks of Epson. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.