Ergotron Wall Track 42" Wall Track Product Details
Wall Track is a low-cost, zero-footprint mounting system that attaches to most vertical surfaces. It accommodates an entire computer workstation.Separately-ordered brackets are required to attach components to Wall Track. The height of components can be adjusted by loosening set-screws on these brackets.
- Acts as a common interface for Wall Mount Arms and CPU Holders; accommodates an entire computer system.
- Strengthens installation by distributing weight over a larger surface area.
- Sturdy, extruded aluminum construction.
- OSHPD pre-approved for California hospital requirements.
- Includes channel covers that conceal and route cables
- OSHPD Pre-approval Number OPA-0620.
- Fasteners for attaching to wall not included. Fasteners may be purchased from Ergotron: part number 97-531 for metal or wood studs; part number 90-011 for hollow walls.
- Separately-order brackets required to attach Ergotron components: part number 97-091 for LX Arms, Neo-Flex Wall Mounts, 400, 200 and 100 Series Arms and Pivots, and Universal CPU Holder; part number 60-156 for Medium and Small CPU Holders; part number 60-151 for HD Arms
COLOR FINISH: Gray
DESCRIPTION: 42" Wall Track with Cable Management Channel Covers
HEIGHT INCHES: 0.87
LIMITED WARRANTY: Five (5) Years
TYPE: Wall Track
DEPTH INCHES: 5
MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER: 31-039-182
WIDTH INCHES: 42
Manufactured by: Ergotron
Warranty provided by: Ergotron
UPC No: 0698833004861
Mfg Part No: 31-039-182
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 7.3100 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Ergotron logos are registered trademarks of Ergotron. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.