GIGABYTE GA-A55M-DS2 AMD A Series Motherboard - Micro ATX, Socket FM1, AMD A55 Chipset, 1866MHz DDR3, SATA II (3Gb/s), RAID, 7.1-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, USB 2.0 (Refurbished)Item#: G452-2613 RF | Model#: GA-A55M-DS2 |
GIGABYTE GA-A55M-DS2 AMD A Series Motherboa REFURB Product Details
GIGABYTE GA-A55M-DS2 AMD A Series Motherboard
Increase the performance of your system by installing the GIGABYTE GA-A55M-DS2 AMD A Series Motherboard. Boost the speed of your computing with an AMD A Series or E2 Series APU and up to 16GB of DDR3 Memory with an 1866MHz speed. It comes with four SATA II headers for connecting hard drives and optical drives, PCI Express X16 slot for its AMD APU Graphics with DirectX 11 rendering ability, and a LAN port for 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. It also has slots for RAID 0, 1, 10, and JBOD, and for connecting up to eight USB devices. Let your PC perform with improved reliability, speed, and stability. Choose the GIGABYTE GA-A55M-DS2 AMD A Series Motherboard.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- AMD Socket FM1; fits any AMD A Series or E series APU (accelerated processing unit)
- 140-pin DIMM socket; connects any DDR memory with up to 16GB capacity and up to 1866MHz speed
- Four SATA II headers; integrates hard drives and optical drives with 3Gb/s communication
- PCI Express X16 slot; delivers data from its integrated AMD APU Graphics
- LAN port; provides up to 1000Mbps wired network connection
- Six USB headers (expandable to eight); connects USB devices to your PC
Note: To enable true dual-core APU support, please download and install ver8.881 (or later) VGA driver.
A Closer Look:
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: GIGABYTE
Warranty provided by: GIGABYTE
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: GA-A55M-DS2
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:9, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: G452-2613 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- GIGABYTE logos are registered trademarks of GIGABYTE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.